GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Better Hero Equipment please

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    IPassButter:

I have a question for you. How many peeps completed Legendary EB last time? It must have been a lot for you to feel the need for increasing the EB health by @ 19%.

The thing is, I haven't heard that anyone finished it.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure you'll never answer this, but maybe you can think about it and talk to whoever decides these things.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsrock9931 View Post
    See Gree, you have gone off the deep end.

Customers happy spend more, customers pissed off spend nothing. At least that is what Confucius says. Do you know who that is?

Could you share with us what your compliment to complaints ratio is on epic boss and iltq? Would presume it is .5 to 99.5 based on 100 participants. If you are not sure, the .5 would be compliments and 99.5 complaints. .5 is credit for someone that doesn't understand.
    You see, this is where you are wrong. Spending on this game is at crazy level for a lot of folks. By jacking up everything, these folks will spend more money. Just think how long GREE has been making things more expensive. You think their revenue is going down? Nope. It's going up.

The only way to stop this is for folks to stop spending as much money, but that's just not happening and it's not going to happen anytime soon. Many folks are addicted to this game, and GREE knows it and are milking it.

And doing a great job at it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    You see, this is where you are wrong. Spending on this game is at crazy level for a lot of folks. By jacking up everything, these folks will spend more money. Just think how long GREE has been making things more expensive. You think their revenue is going down? Nope. It's going up.

The only way to stop this is for folks to stop spending as much money, but that's just not happening and it's not going to happen anytime soon. Many folks are addicted to this game, and GREE knows it and are milking it.

And doing a great job at it.
    You are correct on some points, but they probably made more with the way the latest iltq was because more people were closer to completing the quest and gem spending was within range. Common business practices is when affordable prices are available, people spend more, high demand low cost. They are not making nearly their potential as their business model is absolutely opposite. Low demand means higher prices, which is exactly where they are at. Too many customers left, remember when you nearly had to have a million points to come in top 175, now you only need about 400,000 to meet this and that is close to top 150. They have no demand for the game due to their inability of treating customers well along with many programming issues. This has caused them to raise all levels to cause spending due to low demand. This game will continue to see more leave and less new members will stay, causing even a lower revenue stream. Only way for this to survive would be for them to start treating customers with respect, fix the programming errors and build the new player base. They have had plenty opportunities to make changes for the better, but unfortunately they have not listened with their undivided attention to understand what all of us have said that would help them. It is truly sad.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    We all must be idiots.
    We are. Anyone who has given this company money to complete an event or gem for rank in war is an idiot. We support Gree and their bad development, poor programming, and sub-par customer service by buying gems. I have done it, and I feel stupid for it.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All the $30, $15 equipments have been under 2k atk/def since forever. I bought that 1.6k atk crystal thing months ago and they are still selling similar things right now with double the boss health. Still waiting for the $30, $15 to reach 2k stats before I will consider buying.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeydoc View Post
    GREE,

Please hire someone who has some marketing sense. You offered hero equipment that added to stats during EB, each time with enough of an increase to tempt players like me to spend $15 or $30, US, each war cycle. Or, there was the option of crafting to create a strong item (not that I'm in favor of crafting making a return). Or one could get a nice item from opening chests.

Now, the items for sale have the same stats, or worse, than what many players currently have. And the items from other sources, well, to put it mildly, they suck. Thus, the incentive to spend money goes away.

I like EB. It's the only event I spend money on, except for the past three cycles. Please offer something worthwhile and players will spend a few bucks. If not, I'll continue to spend my $15 or $30 on other goodies.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian @ GoV

Obviously won't happen...