GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Better Hero Equipment please

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Better Hero Equipment please

GREE,

Please hire someone who has some marketing sense. You offered hero equipment that added to stats during EB, each time with enough of an increase to tempt players like me to spend $15 or $30, US, each war cycle. Or, there was the option of crafting to create a strong item (not that I'm in favor of crafting making a return). Or one could get a nice item from opening chests.

Now, the items for sale have the same stats, or worse, than what many players currently have. And the items from other sources, well, to put it mildly, they suck. Thus, the incentive to spend money goes away.

I like EB. It's the only event I spend money on, except for the past three cycles. Please offer something worthwhile and players will spend a few bucks. If not, I'll continue to spend my $15 or $30 on other goodies.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian @ GoV

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeydoc View Post
    GREE,

Please hire someone who has some marketing sense. You offered hero equipment that added to stats during EB, each time with enough of an increase to tempt players like me to spend $15 or $30, US, each war cycle. Or, there was the option of crafting to create a strong item (not that I'm in favor of crafting making a return). Or one could get a nice item from opening chests.

Now, the items for sale have the same stats, or worse, than what many players currently have. And the items from other sources, well, to put it mildly, they suck. Thus, the incentive to spend money goes away.

I like EB. It's the only event I spend money on, except for the past three cycles. Please offer something worthwhile and players will spend a few bucks. If not, I'll continue to spend my $15 or $30 on other goodies.

And now we have a large increase in EB health. More than double on level 11

Ps. The health seems to even out with the last few times by boss 36. Looks like Gree just wants to make EB harder for the lower level players. I haven't heard what the EB health does after level 60 yet.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 04-27-2016 at 12:54 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well....what do we all expect? We get %EB increase bonuses which are then rendered useless. Why bother giving the bonus unit at all? Thanks again Gree for reminding me not to think I might do better & get farther than normal. Rather, I am once again reminded that you simply give out bonuses thinking to keep us happy for a short time all the while planning ridiculous increases in boss health. We aren't stupid....stop treating us like we are

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The health increase greatly exceeded the value of bonuses. We gem for top ten to get a 4% eb bonus that is dwarfed by a 100% increase in health. We all must be idiots.

And doubling the price of gem hits at the same time???

After gemming to finish 150 last few cycles, I was actually planning to buy some more equipment and see how far I could get into legendary. Now there will be no sale and I will not spend a single gem. A common sentiment in our guild. Is this how you make money????
    Last edited by Jomama1; 04-26-2016 at 06:12 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    And now we have a large increase in EB health. More than double on level 11
    Gree are you flipping kidding us. We have to spend mountains of gems to complete normal mode due to your insanely increase of epic health. Instead of you reducing the health to give us a flipping chance you offer epic boss boosts. Just when we think that you are the right path of listening to us, you flipping increase the epic health double on level 11 and who knows how much of a flipping increase you have done on all the other levels. I used to spend on legendary before the insane boost of health, that has stopped, I have completed normal the last two times using quite a bit of gems to finish it. Now if this is indeed double health then I will not use one flipping gem on this event, very flipping sad that it is only 3 cycles for you to flip it up.

Replace flip and flipping with a word that all of us can relate to related to these changes yet again!!!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And the mega hit is now double from 5 to 10 gems. Looks like quite a few will be letting this one slide in favor of more relaxing entertainment. Lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree you should really reward your customers that have worked hard in boosting their stats by allowing them to have an easier chance. My one account has great stats and as a very hard time completing normal mode, many gems have to be used on level 130-150 boss. Forget about new players, they absolutely have no chance with even buying the equipment you offer. Again I reiterate as many others have said, stop alienating the customer base with unachievable events! Get a clue!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And GEM HITS Went from 5 to 10 with double the boss health

I'm only doing bosses for guild.. I am NOT doing Indy... Could care less now

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The health seems to level off at previous levels once you get to @ Boss 36. And stays approximately the same as before, at least to level 60.

I don't have enough time as usual, so I'll just be killing for the guild. Forget about Legendary, 150 kills is way too time consuming

70 = 28354 Which is @ 5000 more than the last few times

101 = 40,060, which is @ 7000 more than the last few times
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 04-27-2016 at 10:51 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    GREE which language aee you speaking ? We claim that the boss health is much too high and you increase it.
    You even increase it more as good players win with new EB bonus attack.
    I have about 14% more attack and it seems high level bosses have about 20% more health.
    We wan to have fun, for pain we spend no money.
    The Red Baron TRB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The pointlessness of this game is made really obvious when we work our buts off and gem for EB bonuses only to see you raise the already insanely high boss strength by amounts that exceed the value of the bonuses we earned. We worked hard to lose ground. Even more of a slap on the face when you double the cost of gem hits. Really stupid.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    EB health is 19.2% more for bosses 120 and up.

I think.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    The pointlessness of this game is made really obvious when we work our buts off and gem for EB bonuses only to see you raise the already insanely high boss strength by amounts that exceed the value of the bonuses we earned. We worked hard to lose ground. Even more of a slap on the face when you double the cost of gem hits. Really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    EB health is 19.2% more for bosses 120 and up.

I think.

Time to relax for a few days, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not going to deal with the ridulous & unreasonable increase in boss health. An hour into day 2 & I'm done with my daily quota for the guild....time to go walk away & enjoy the rest if the day & evening KA free

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    See Gree, you have gone off the deep end.

Customers happy spend more, customers pissed off spend nothing. At least that is what Confucius says. Do you know who that is?

Could you share with us what your compliment to complaints ratio is on epic boss and iltq? Would presume it is .5 to 99.5 based on 100 participants. If you are not sure, the .5 would be compliments and 99.5 complaints. .5 is credit for someone that doesn't understand.