WOW, more double strikes rewards.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: WOW, more double strikes rewards.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

WOW, more double strikes rewards.

Thanks ever so much, THEGREE establishment for giving us more of them nifty, sweet, ever so useful double strike rewards.

You folks always listen to your tappers, and give us exactly what we want and need.

Thanks again, to all THEGREE people for giving it to us everyday.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    I thought this was getting handled...
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm not complaining. I'm not on 100% yet lol should be there soon tho seemed like the rage a time back when ppl wanted ds and would spend spend to get them. I spend on the Mrs and get a triple when and when needed wink wink.

Post Count
    Just think of all the players who spent the 540 gold for the 2% units when they first put the ds for sale
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We ask for less double strike boosts......in true GREE style they put out MORE !!
    Thank you GREE for living up to your reputation,really listen to the players as usual.
    If you wanna give the players what they want let's see some Triple Stike Boosts,OH WAIT...They are actually useful,we can forget about them for a while,even taken a few triple strike boosts AWAY from latest HEB,well played GREE,legendary...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So what exactly does 105% mean ??is it like 110% effort people give ??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lmao the Greed does it all on purpose, if everybody is 100%+ on Double strike it means all players are equal again,
    Therefor the chase for triple strike will blow up,
    Like current boss event, only triple strike to gain is at 40 points, let the gold frenzy begin,
    The Greed rubbing hands and chuckling lmfao

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIABLOPEZ View Post
    Lmao the Greed does it all on purpose, if everybody is 100%+ on Double strike it means all players are equal again,
    Therefor the chase for triple strike will blow up,
    Like current boss event, only triple strike to gain is at 40 points, let the gold frenzy begin,
    The Greed rubbing hands and chuckling lmfao

THEGREED are truly a brilliant, not a bumbling bunch.
    THEGREED done got 'em again. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Come on give GREE a chance.... It was only mentioned a few months back and again last few weeks. Hightower aware of it and it's got to go through different levels to get the go ahead. Then there is a meeting on it. So at the earliest they might stop around Xmas time 2017. By then my mini will has 300% ds I would rather them fix the problems with the game then worry about ds lol