Kind of confused regarding mob size. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kind of confused regarding mob size.

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wargasm View Post
    I just hit 27, 452 attack, 826 defense, 530 energy, 8 stamina, 20 mob members, about $4500/hour, win to loss ratio about 8:1, with robberies its about 27:1. I have a couple laundromats, a pawn shop, two houses, all around mid level. I just deleted one of my basketball courts and put in two ice cream stands (used my initial 10 gold on hoops, then realized they sucked, spent the only 5 dollars I plan to spend so far to support the game and so far have used it for 2 ice cream stands) which I am currently upgrading the crap out of, one level 6 bball court left, and....6 guard towers, ranging from levels 3-6. Between my regular income, constantly robbing people for cash/respect, and doing profitable jobs, I've been doing fine. Can't wait to farm m4's though. >:-D
    upgrading the ice cream shops is a good decision. if you don't have italian restaurants, they are good sources of steady income especially once upgraded. if you have empty space, why not build income buildings, you will see a return on your investment within a day or two. if you are really selective about which buildings you want to construct, wait for the movie theater (i don't recall when you get access to build).
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whocareswhatmynameis View Post
    upgrading the ice cream shops is a good decision. if you don't have italian restaurants, they are good sources of steady income especially once upgraded. if you have empty space, why not build income buildings, you will see a return on your investment within a day or two. if you are really selective about which buildings you want to construct, wait for the movie theater (i don't recall when you get access to build).
    Yeah, I know it'd make sense to start expanding, and build low level income buildings, I guess it's mostly just sheer laziness. That, and I don't even have anything practical to spend money on right now that would raise my current stats by beyond a few points per 15k. Oh, and I kind of like people just assuming I'm a pussy because I have such a small hood, then running into the bulwark that is my defense. I'll definitely look out for the theater, I hear it's really good. I've heard Italian Restaurants are good too, I'll get a few of them I think.

What approximate level/mob count do you start seeing lower mob'd rivals at? 'Cause I'm not moving from 20 until all my guys have at least mustangs, combat boots, M4's, grenades/stun grenades, and...I dunno, maybe cleavers? Or Colombian knives or something.

Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by Wargasm; 11-02-2011 at 04:41 PM.

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wargasm View Post
    What approximate level/mob count do you start seeing lower mob'd rivals at? 'Cause I'm not moving from 20 until all my guys have at least mustangs, combat boots, M4's, grenades/stun grenades, and...I dunno, maybe cleavers? Or Colombian knives or something.

Thanks for the help!
    it's difficult to say for sure. the only way of finding out is by increasing your size. don't fret too much... you can always remove some members if you feel you are ill eqipped.
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Lurker
    Post Count
    Word, I'm not really worried about it. I'm only going to grow when I have some extra, strong gear anyways.
    Until then I'll just pwn some 20s.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Haha I actually feel kinda bad. I've been hanging out in this guy's hood for like half an hour, just regaining energy, and raping every building he has, getting mad respect and money though. Not sure if this makes me an *******, or just an effective businessman, haha. Or both.