New Hardcore Boss - cheating player or cheating Gree. - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Hardcore Boss - cheating player or cheating Gree.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Wish there was a way to chat with the people you're matched against.
    Sure I could generate gold sales with my trash talk.
    I was thinking that about an hour ago, I wanted to tell the player in second to save his gold. But while I'm hitting lvl 150 getting max points he still trying to get first. GREE must be happy lol but on the another point. As soon as a chat is added. That's the event fooked for the next year. Look at fl, it still messed up. While it works leave well alone I say.
    Last edited by levelhead; 04-29-2016 at 12:46 PM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wow someone in my group just dropped at least a crate of gold maybe more to take first. That's just crazy. From 0 points to well over 40 bill and there still going lol And no I'm not that silly to do that. Been seeing that a lot on this event. Wonder why they changed it from EB. But if it makes ppl happy spending that amount of cash on the last round then good luck. I'm back to saving my free gold lol I'm happy to pop on every hour and build my points that way. You save a lot in gold. I was lucky this event got to lvl 150 boss with only 135 gold spent to get it as I'm not that strong. and this last hour thought I might get 40 points which I was outbeat. My best event yet and all free play. So it can be done I guess. Sorry if it seems like I'm coming across as I'm a great player I'm not, just trying to give some advice. to chase a unit with a +2% triple strike and stats that will be outdated next month. Do you really think using that amount of gold in is worth it. But we'll done for the win (not naming player)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    Wow someone in my group just dropped at least a crate of gold maybe more to take first. That's just crazy. From 0 points to well over 40 bill and there still going lol And no I'm not that silly to do that. Been seeing that a lot on this event. Wonder why they changed it from EB. But if it makes ppl happy spending that amount of cash on the last round then good luck. I'm back to saving my free gold lol I'm happy to pop on every hour and build my points that way. You save a lot in gold. I was lucky this event got to lvl 150 boss with only 135 gold spent to get it as I'm not that strong. and this last hour thought I might get 40 points which I was outbeat. My best event yet and all free play. So it can be done I guess. Sorry if it seems like I'm coming across as I'm a great player I'm not, just trying to give some advice. to chase a unit with a +2% triple strike and stats that will be outdated next month. Do you really think using that amount of gold in is worth it. But we'll done for the win (not naming player)
    Wonderful, buy more GREE GOLD, please!!! LOL

Its now on sale at a whopping 40% off, so get it before its gone.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Wonderful, buy more GREE GOLD, please!!! LOL

Its now on sale at a whopping 40% off, so get it before its gone.
    Lol got to give it to GREE. It's one of the best events they have brought out to depart with your gold.

Lurker
    Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Latest event says the winner of the newest world would get to pick the next worlds server name...? Does anyone know when that server is being released...if you could let me know thanks(: