New Hardcore Boss - cheating player or cheating Gree. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Hardcore Boss - cheating player or cheating Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The hidden cooldown for hardcore boss is about 15-20 secs.

Edit: Actually just tested there is no cooldown on this boss, you can summon as fast as you want.
    Last edited by Cuombajj; 04-26-2016 at 12:01 AM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    From what I can see your stats/lvl come into play as well as gold etc etc. For instance my main I hit 10 bosses free hit, 1 mill points. And my mini I hit 10 bosses free hit 500000 points. So if your matched with a group with a higher lvl/stats then you have to hit more if your a lower lvl. Or use cash hit or use gold for more points. If your smart and have a good stats you can get far with out the use of gold. Brown is right it can been completed without gold. But the max lvl I got without gold is lvl 110. GREE have taken off timer so it's a win win. Only thing I hate is its another 4 day event. Why don't GREE make it a 27 day event and then switch to WD lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Your level has nothing to do with Hardcore boss. It's all about your army and whether or not you have 60 of the hardcore tanks in your army. If you have 60 hardcore tanks then every single player in the game gets the same points for a free hit, for a cash hit and for a gold hit using those 60 tanks. This game is a lot of things but this specific event is rather straightforward in terms of the points you get based on the units in your army. There appear to be several misinformed people posting here and if you don't understand how the event works just ask, don't spread confusion.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbl79 View Post
    Your level has nothing to do with Hardcore boss. It's all about your army and whether or not you have 60 of the hardcore tanks in your army. If you have 60 hardcore tanks then every single player in the game gets the same points for a free hit, for a cash hit and for a gold hit using those 60 tanks. This game is a lot of things but this specific event is rather straightforward in terms of the points you get based on the units in your army. There appear to be several misinformed people posting here and if you don't understand how the event works just ask, don't spread confusion.
    This .
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Post Count
    Ah but if you do not have those units in your inventory then level does indeed come into play my L300 scores 1,200,000 on the L1 HCB while my L25 scores 350,000 on the same target. Unless total army unit strength also comes into play.

Question for you then, how many players are you basing your findings on? I have 63 currently at levels from 2 up to 305.
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 04-26-2016 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Display Issues
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Ah but if you do not have those units in your inventory then level does indeed come into play my L300 scores 1,200,000 on the L1 HCB while my L25 scores 350,000 on the same target. Unless total army unit strength also comes into play.

Question for you then, home many players are you basing your findings on? I have 63 currently at levels from 2 up to 305.
    Yes, my friend, scientists are often misunderstood.

As TRUE scientists, you and I work hard to seek the truth of THEGREE.

We work diligently in search of the elusive truth.

After postulating, we endeavor to prove, not simply assert our scientific TRUTHS of all that is THEGREE.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    I don't think anyone knows this. The units dont seems to do much for points and are only there for damage on the boss. Like I said before, cash hits are worth 5m points and gold hits are worth 20m points.

Is there anything we are missing?
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    AO the difference between your lvl 300 and your lvl 25 is th 60 units they bring to fight. That again had nothing to do with level. If your lvl 25 account and your lvl 300 didn't have 60 hardcore tanks but instead had 60 of the same units when fighting an HCB they would score the same. This isn't that hard to understand. I get it, small accounts probably don't have enough money to buy 60 hardcore tanks so they take the 60 strongest units they have. If you're not using tanks I wouldn't expect the pts to be equal across accounts.

If you're questioning the calculation used to determine points based on your 60 strongest units if those units are not tanks well good luck finding that out. To me what those points are is irrelevant since gree has decided to only offer one tier of hardcore units it's clear that's what they want people to use. If your economy can't support that then just keep growing and fight with what you have. Without the tanks you're unlikely to win any daily battles anyway.

Post Count
    AO the difference between your lvl 300 and your lvl 25 is th 60 units they bring to fight. That again had nothing to do with level. If your lvl 25 account and your lvl 300 didn't have 60 hardcore tanks but instead had 60 of the same units when fighting an HCB they would score the same. This isn't that hard to understand. I get it, small accounts probably don't have enough money to buy 60 hardcore tanks so they take the 60 strongest units they have. If you're not using tanks I wouldn't expect the pts to be equal across accounts.

If you're questioning the calculation used to determine points based on your 60 strongest units if those units are not tanks well good luck finding that out. To me what those points are is irrelevant since gree has decided to only offer one tier of hardcore units it's clear that's what they want people to use. If your economy can't support that then just keep growing and fight with what you have. Without the tanks you're unlikely to win any daily battles anyway.
    Here's the problem I don't have those 60 units. Gree wiped them out back when they 'fixed' their screw up and I found it cost ineffective to buy any more. Never bothered buying any for my other players. Therefore neither my L300 or L25 have them anyway so there are other factors at play other then this unit in the mx since I don't have them. What those factors are who really knows since the one thng gree is consistent about is how totally inconsistent they are.

But as you say if they are only taking the top 60 units, ok that is logical granted again trying to apply logic to anything gree does is like trying catch a pig covered in teflon and dripping in grease.

Actually winnng the daily battles seems to have a lot to do with matching as even though I have none of those tanks I was able to win each of the dailies I put guys in using a totally different strategy. Again though trying to have a strategy in this game is like trying to herd cats with a Chihuahua.
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 04-26-2016 at 04:13 PM.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That's interesting as other than day 1 I don't see how I could come in first on any other day without using gold. Tanks give a consistent 5million for cash hit and 20million for gold. All other units will give you less but how the amount is derived would be anyone's guess.

If you started by taking the total attack value of 60 hardcore tanks knowing that a cash hit gets you 5 million pts you could probably come close to figuring out the formula by taking the total attack value of your strongest 60 units that aren't tanks. It should be a sliding scale but that's just my guess

Post Count
    One other thought, when the first time this event ran didn't your score get bumped up if you lost a unit? That was when the Boss magically appeared then disappeared and eventually got pulled. I only got to see this about 6 times on 3 players but that seemed to coincide with lost units.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just an FYI....My level 270 without 60 hardcore tanks received 1459343 points for a medium attack. Bought 60 hardcore tanks and my points went to 5001034 for a medium attack.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Also I don't understand the comment about gree taking the original ones from you. They are lost throughout HCB and during any pvp attack, with something like a 76% chance of losing at least one. I know Hightower said that they are like 2% but that's 2% per unit and someone smarter than me figured out that a loss rate 2% per unit means you have a 76% chance of losing one. If you have a lvl 300 acct you should be flush with cash. Building output was a dominant prize 8-12 months ago and I would suspect you've played long enough to have a decent economy. Either way it's fake cash. What else would you use it for?

Development Team
    Post Count
    I wanted to stop by an point out that there are 3 tiers of Hardcore units in the store. I wouldn't recommend using the highest tier to kill the easiest bosses. They are awful expensive when you don't need that much power.

Banned
    Post Count
    This hardcore event is much better. Since my game crashes so much I only killed 2 bosses and I still got first place. Thank you Gree for making this event a crash friendly competition
    Last edited by WBS; 04-26-2016 at 07:00 PM. Reason: I put ed instead of es making it in present tense not past