Hi, I'll try to 'rescue' the thread 'Knights & Dragons Feedback' to suggest two new features for the game, which could be quite useful for new players.

1. New players can choose the server to play
I am a spanish player and have been playing for quite some time, so i'm on the american server, and this request is for the following reason. I have a friend and a family who have tried the game, and we would like to play together, forming part of the same guild, and being 'friends' in the game. But it turns out that having them recently started to play, they are on the european server and there is no way we can play together in the same guild, that is the reason for this request, we would like to choose the server you play for be all in the same.

2. Can start with a new account from zero in a device which the game has already been installed.
I put the reason for this request. I have two nephews who know the game. The biggest has been playing for some time, and he played in a tablet that has a couple of years. Recently he was given a new, and now plays from his new tablet. The younger brother has now inherited the old tablet and want to play the game also, but it turns out we've tried to uninstall the game and delete all your data, but whenever you install again, it restarts with the previous account the older brother. We tested with different accounts and google google play, but nothing, the game always starts with the old account and the younger brother can not start your own game. This is the reason for asking for this functionality, we would be sufficient to have somewhere in the game to choose to start a new game from zero.

I asked the support Gree on both functionalities somehow you could do both, but the answer has been the same in both cases, which take into account if in the future decide to add, but for now none is possible.
If Gree return to read the players suggestions, here i leave these two, but i doubt that they do it.

Greetings and sorry for my english