A couple of suggestions or request

Hi, I'll try to 'rescue' the thread 'Knights & Dragons Feedback' to suggest two new features for the game, which could be quite useful for new players.

1. New players can choose the server to play
    I am a spanish player and have been playing for quite some time, so i'm on the american server, and this request is for the following reason. I have a friend and a family who have tried the game, and we would like to play together, forming part of the same guild, and being 'friends' in the game. But it turns out that having them recently started to play, they are on the european server and there is no way we can play together in the same guild, that is the reason for this request, we would like to choose the server you play for be all in the same.

2. Can start with a new account from zero in a device which the game has already been installed.
    I put the reason for this request. I have two nephews who know the game. The biggest has been playing for some time, and he played in a tablet that has a couple of years. Recently he was given a new, and now plays from his new tablet. The younger brother has now inherited the old tablet and want to play the game also, but it turns out we've tried to uninstall the game and delete all your data, but whenever you install again, it restarts with the previous account the older brother. We tested with different accounts and google google play, but nothing, the game always starts with the old account and the younger brother can not start your own game. This is the reason for asking for this functionality, we would be sufficient to have somewhere in the game to choose to start a new game from zero.

I asked the support Gree on both functionalities somehow you could do both, but the answer has been the same in both cases, which take into account if in the future decide to add, but for now none is possible.
    If Gree return to read the players suggestions, here i leave these two, but i doubt that they do it.

Greetings and sorry for my english

Quote Originally Posted by huma View Post
    Hi, I'll try to 'rescue' the thread 'Knights & Dragons Feedback' to suggest two new features for the game, which could be quite useful for new players.
    2. Can start with a new account from zero in a device which the game has already been installed.
    I put the reason for this request. I have two nephews who know the game. The biggest has been playing for some time, and he played in a tablet that has a couple of years. Recently he was given a new, and now plays from his new tablet. The younger brother has now inherited the old tablet and want to play the game also, but it turns out we've tried to uninstall the game and delete all your data, but whenever you install again, it restarts with the previous account the older brother. We tested with different accounts and google google play, but nothing, the game always starts with the old account and the younger brother can not start your own game. This is the reason for asking for this functionality, we would be sufficient to have somewhere in the game to choose to start a new game from zero.
    You can bypass this.

1. Make a new e-mail (e.g. sdfkndsfkgn@gmail.com)
    2. Press "Connect" in-game on the old account. "Add Account" -> new e-mail you just made
    3. After connecting, disconnect.
    4. New Game
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    You can bypass this.

1. Make a new e-mail (e.g. sdfkndsfkgn@gmail.com)
    2. Press "Connect" in-game on the old account. "Add Account" -> new e-mail you just made
    3. After connecting, disconnect.
    4. New Game
    Ok, i'll try it later and say you if it's works.

Thanks!!! ;-)

1. New players can choose the server to play
    I am a spanish player and have been playing for quite some time, so i'm on the american server, and this request is for the following reason. I have a friend and a family who have tried the game, and we would like to play together, forming part of the same guild, and being 'friends' in the game. But it turns out that having them recently started to play, they are on the european server and there is no way we can play together in the same guild, that is the reason for this request, we would like to choose the server you play for be all in the same.
    That wouldn't work. Given the option, probably nobody would voluntarily pick a server that's more than a year behind.
    The only viable reason to have regional servers would be to have short events, for ex. during evening in that region and as far as I know, they just copy-paste old "global server" events (aka those lasting 24+ hours), so there just isn't any good reason to have that European server at all. (fortunately my accounts are old enough to be on the global server instead) .
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Sent,

I have tried that you say and works, thank you very much.
    It's curious that gree support respond me that there was no such possibility, it seems they do not know their own game

Marco_,

The idea is not to go changing server, but when you start the game, have the choose which server to play. I agree with you that the European server going a year back, is very bad idea, and more if new players can not choose to be with their friends in the same server, only because they began to play a year later.

Regards!!! ;-)

Marco_,

The idea is not to go changing server, but when you start the game, have the choose which server to play. I agree with you that the European server going a year back, is very bad idea, and more if new players can not choose to be with their friends in the same server, only because they began to play a year later.
    That again wouldn't work well: any informed person would pick "global". Heck, wouldn't you suggest your friends to restart on "global" in that case instead of you starting on the "Europe" server that is worse/behind?

I think right now people that get sent to the Europe server against their will use tricks like google/apple accounts with fake addresses outside Europe and/or VPN to get to the global server where they want to be.

BTW, right now the jerks even geo-redirect their global facebook page to the Europe facebook page if you are in Europe.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I want to switch devices but fear I'll be transferred to the European server.

Installed the game on a ne device and of course it starts on Euro. What happens when I recover with my main email, do I get transferred to Euro or stay at Global?

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    I want to switch devices but fear I'll be transferred to the European server.

Installed the game on a ne device and of course it starts on Euro. What happens when I recover with my main email, do I get transferred to Euro or stay at Global?
    From what I've read, you can't recover with your email then since it "can't find the friend code on the server" (account retrieval being done per server) .
    So you'll first need to get to a global server newbie account before you can retrieve. (try a non-Europe location for a google/apple account on your device)

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    ... (try a non-Europe location for a google/apple account on your device)
    I tried this, and don't work. I think that the game check your ip connection or another configuration of your dispositive.
    I can only try any application that camouflages your ip, if i have time, i will try it ;-)

That again wouldn't work well: any informed person would pick "global". Heck, wouldn't you suggest your friends to restart on "global" in that case instead of you starting on the "Europe" server that is worse/behind?

I think right now people that get sent to the Europe server against their will use tricks like google/apple accounts with fake addresses outside Europe and/or VPN to get to the global server where they want to be.

BTW, right now the jerks even geo-redirect their global facebook page to the Europe facebook page if you are in Europe.
    I play both and can 100% say Europe server is the FAR better choice for new players. The reasons being:

1) It's far far cheaper. T10 is 3 billion points or so for raid. My guild is independent, non-strip and self-filled and we have got T10 last 4 raids and T25 last 2 wars.
    2) The raid milestones are way better for less strong players (extra energy and gems).
    3) F2P can actually compete if they put the effort in. There is no DFA. All epics that are fuseable on global are fuseable on EU. Fusion stones are hard to come by yes, but if you do your arena and your epic boss, you can get them. Very active players can do T10 on free energy on raid once their accounts are up to speed.
    4) Chests are behind the epics you can actually fuse, and in many cases prohibitively expensive. As a GM it's nice to have your players less tempted by the allure of the chest.
    5) It is actually worth doing heroic mode as the armours are competitive and it is achievable. For FREE. With 3 heroic+ armours you can beat anyone in the game if you line up right.

Quite a lot of global players in Europe who started EU accounts, solely play the game on EU now, because it is WAY more fun and less about the money. It's like playing the game back when I started several years ago - fun and not all about the money.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    I play both and can 100% say Europe server is the FAR better choice for new players. The reasons being:

1) It's far far cheaper. T10 is 3 billion points or so for raid. My guild is independent, non-strip and self-filled and we have got T10 last 4 raids and T25 last 2 wars.
    2) The raid milestones are way better for less strong players (extra energy and gems).
    3) F2P can actually compete if they put the effort in. There is no DFA. All epics that are fuseable on global are fuseable on EU. Fusion stones are hard to come by yes, but if you do your arena and your epic boss, you can get them. Very active players can do T10 on free energy on raid once their accounts are up to speed.
    4) Chests are behind the epics you can actually fuse, and in many cases prohibitively expensive. As a GM it's nice to have your players less tempted by the allure of the chest.
    5) It is actually worth doing heroic mode as the armours are competitive and it is achievable. For FREE. With 3 heroic+ armours you can beat anyone in the game if you line up right.

Quite a lot of global players in Europe who started EU accounts, solely play the game on EU now, because it is WAY more fun and less about the money. It's like playing the game back when I started several years ago - fun and not all about the money.
    3 & 4) lol, Gree incompetence to the players' advantage if all those epics are fusable... I haven't researched the wiki for a while, but on global there probably are very few usable fusion results left (other than maybe the heroic nonplus when a heroic event is running), since it seems epic boss+ is getting pretty close to heroic nonplus.
    5) I'm casually-ing along quite fine with my heroic+, always thinking it's quite silly I make rank 1500-2000 in both raids and wars with just 2 active accounts in the guild an no real tryharding...

But probably in spite of what you listed, the majority of Europeans would still pick global over Europe, just like they would pick a 2016 model car/TV/etc. over a 2014 model one...

3 & 4) lol, Gree incompetence to the players' advantage if all those epics are fusable... I haven't researched the wiki for a while, but on global there probably are very few usable fusion results left (other than maybe the heroic nonplus when a heroic event is running), since it seems epic boss+ is getting pretty close to heroic nonplus.
    5) I'm casually-ing along quite fine with my heroic+, always thinking it's quite silly I make rank 1500-2000 in both raids and wars with just 2 active accounts in the guild an no real tryharding...

But probably in spite of what you listed, the majority of Europeans would still pick global over Europe, just like they would pick a 2016 model car/TV/etc. over a 2014 model one...
    They would, I agree, but mainly because most are children and all they see is Dragonforged and assume it must be something special/the best. But it's all relative. The top epics are free on EU. The top armours on global cost hundreds. If you can get the top end 2014 car for free in a place where everyone else is still using 2014 cars, that sure does make more sense than turning up to 2016 on a push bike.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired