Sort / sticky quest list

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sort / sticky quest list

Post Count

Sort / sticky quest list

As the war ended yesterday and we have 20 new individual quests in the list, it would be nice if the ILTQs are somehow sticky or sorted in the list. After every finished level you'll need to search the whole questlist again, because they hop from top to middle to bottom and back.

Must be a display error.

Post Count
    Yes, having at least consistent behavior would be nice.

Of course, there are other list problems in the game that should also be fixed, those include:
    (1) Guild war lists, previously you could sort guild members by name, wins, or points but no more.
    (2) Raid Boss History list, bosses should be listed either in order of the time they were fought or the boss level (or have controls to sort that way), currently the list seems end up in some random order.
    (3) My hero screen lists my bonuses in alphabetical order, temporarily, then shifts to a seemingly random order.
    (4) Guild donations should be sortable by the various donation types.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
    Yes, having at least consistent behavior would be nice.

Of course, there are other list problems in the game that should also be fixed, those include:
    (1) Guild war lists, previously you could sort guild members by name, wins, or points but no more.
    (2) Raid Boss History list, bosses should be listed either in order of the time they were fought or the boss level (or have controls to sort that way), currently the list seems end up in some random order.
    (3) My hero screen lists my bonuses in alphabetical order, temporarily, then shifts to a seemingly random order.
    (4) Guild donations should be sortable by the various donation types.
    It would be great if they fixed all of the above .
    Thank you

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post

This one is easy to workaround. Just exit the bonus screen, and go back in. The bonuses will be listed alphabetically and will not randomize.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Sorting functions are now working in the Guild war stats list and in the Raid Boss Rank screen (and maybe elsewhere?). Thank you for fixing that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    This one is easy to workaround. Just exit the bonus screen, and go back in. The bonuses will be listed alphabetically and will not randomize.
    They do randomize after going back in, unless you are very quick. Been an issue for awhile that is not fixed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree have never bothered with a sort function for quests since the game began - I can't imagine they'd start now.

Let's face it, the 'ORDER BY' function is some pretty complicated* SQL

*not

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We are all asking for the impossible... A game to run with No errors...lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Albert Einstein said "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."