Conquest Attack and ILTQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Conquest Attack and ILTQ

Post Count

Conquest Attack and ILTQ

Gree, stop giving conquest attack bonuses, pretty soon every level 100 will be capable of taking out the GG.

And a little more variation in the LTQ's please, it's always copy/paste from the previous one, even the mobs are the same, the only thing you do is change the name. Lazy!

And no more 32/36/42 mobs per level please, just give a few bigger/stronger mobs per level in stead of this endless tapping.

You're welcome, no thanks.

Post Count
    only 2 days for for the Hyperion's March-LTQ? Looks like a mistake - but I fear it is not....

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    only 2 days for for the Hyperion's March-LTQ? Looks like a mistake - but I fear it is not....
    Maybe we will have a 23 hour ILTQ. Those usually take 20-30 refills. If so, I'll just stop after Normal.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Normally my main accounts use a few refills to finish haste... with this LTQ running only 2 days it would take refills just to finish it - so I will not use any gems at all

Looks like gree is testing us how far they can go with the LTQs

Another point: All player would be happy for at least 1 day without LTQ....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    Gree, stop giving conquest attack bonuses, pretty soon every level 100 will be capable of taking out the GG.

And a little more variation in the LTQ's please, it's always copy/paste from the previous one, even the mobs are the same, the only thing you do is change the name. Lazy!

And no more 32/36/42 mobs per level please, just give a few bigger/stronger mobs per level in stead of this endless tapping.

You're welcome, no thanks.
    Expect no change, lazy and repeats mean they can have less techs on the game. Saving money from revenue losses. 30-40 mobs is ridiculous when they could up the energy it takes to kill 4-5 mobs instead, maybe they haven't figured out how to do that in the programming.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Could you POSSIBLY CHANGE UP THE REWARDS GIVEN OUT FOR THE ILTQ AND THE HASTES !!!

It's the same old rewards !!! Your giving out way way to many conquest attack units.. How about some conquest defense units ??

Something!! Different for a change! I know your usual is to just repeat the same old units each event... But... Geez, CHANGE IT UP ALREADY !!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    It's in Gree's best interest to allow as many people to hit as many people as possible. Conquest Attack bonuses are not going away.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    It's in Gree's best interest to allow as many people to hit as many people as possible. Conquest Attack bonuses are not going away.
    Very true. I remember the early days when we had no targets against FUN, back when they were #1 for so long. At least we all have targets when we match RK now, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    2% Lockbox cooldown for 15/15 of Bismarck's Voyage quest

Something different. Also, something of no use to anyone at all

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rutty View Post
    2% Lockbox cooldown for 15/15 of Bismarck's Voyage quest

Something different. Also, something of no use to anyone at all
    I don't know about that, we can get "Sorry" a little bit quicker!
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    That is so true, box events are useless when you have to open 35 boxes. You could open 100 and you will get 90 that say sorry. This is one event that is a no gem use.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post

If I'm correct.. That box cool down unit is only temporary for the current box event running.. After the event is over.. It no longer works... At least for me it doesn't work

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsrock9931 View Post
    That is so true, box events are useless when you have to open 35 boxes. You could open 100 and you will get 90 that say sorry. This is one event that is a no gem use.

This is there way of getting people to spend on gems... Otherwise we keep getting the "sorry, try again"

Got news for you.. Even using gems doesn't make a difference.... You get tons of the crap units with bad stats... And hardly anything good... Although... In the beginning you seem to get maybe 10-15 boxes opened with the item needed for 35... But after the first 10-15 opened... Forget it after that... You get the same lousy unit over and over and over... That's JUST AS BAD AS "SORRY, TRY AGAIN"

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelio View Post
    If I'm correct.. That box cool down unit is only temporary for the current box event running.. After the event is over.. It no longer works... At least for me it doesn't work
    The cooldown does seem to work on all events (not temp)
    But I have noticed that it doesn't always save you time. Sometimes you have to get an additional reduction before you see the difference.
    In other words, it will only save you full minutes. So if you only get a 1% reduction, Gree seems to round off the time. With Health you do see a few seconds difference, but for some reason, not with the "cooldown"
    Purple Squirrel