War Rewards

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: War Rewards

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

War Rewards

So once again top 50 is getting screwed over for war rewards with not one, but two honor rewards (one for honor from raids and another for honor from fights). These are basically useless as no one attacks other players outside of war (no PvP quest anymore) and not everyone raids as it's very time consuming (personally I don't have time to spend hours searching for something decent to raid only to find a handful of traders, churches, and jails, complete waste of time).

Do you want us to spend our gems? Between having a two week cycle and the rewards being better for finishing at top 75, you are giving us no incentive whatsoever to do so.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark. View Post
    So once again top 50 is getting screwed over for war rewards with not one, but two honor rewards (one for honor from raids and another for honor from fights). These are basically useless as no one attacks other players outside of war (no PvP quest anymore) and not everyone raids as it's very time consuming (personally I don't have time to spend hours searching for something decent to raid only to find a handful of traders, churches, and jails, complete waste of time).

Do you want us to spend our gems? Between having a two week cycle and the rewards being better for finishing at top 75, you are giving us no incentive whatsoever to do so.

Wait.

I thought Honor was in very short supply and players were wanting to restock for units and orbs.

Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'll give GREE credit in that they fixed the issue with not enough orbs dropping such as with added drops during EB.

But not sure if you actually read the part of the post in which I explain that since GREE removed PvP quests, no one attacks other players (way too much xp for absolutely little to no gain) and not everyone has time to waste trying to find something worthy to raid. Not to mention that 1 orb costs 1000 honor so you would have to attack/raid a ridiculous amount to just earn enough for one orb (i.e. a complete waste). Working on iLTQ and EB is a much better use of time and xp as you also get units and boosts. Much better return on investment. This in and of itself renders having two of these prizes in a single tier obnoxious. Would it not be better to spread it out a bit?

On a side note, having honor for the top 50 prize is quite frankly insulting.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Agree honour is really not worth it as a war reward

Post Count
    Yes, I get what you're saying, Stark... ranks are MORE fought over for better rewards, so it's good for sales when the rewards are actually wanted!

It might not seem to make sense now, but we never know what the developers have planned... so, HPs might be coveted in later cycles... just saying, not that I know their plans.
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I still would rather have the 1% time upgrade reduction , than either honor points increase reward

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Wait.

I thought Honor was in very short supply and players were wanting to restock for units and orbs.

Honor is only in short supply if there isn't sufficient time for orbs to drop - for this raid boss ,many more orbs dropped for what seems like a shorter raid boss event ( shorter to complete , not in duration).

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Honor is only in short supply if there isn't sufficient time for orbs to drop - for this raid boss ,many more orbs dropped for what seems like a shorter raid boss event ( shorter to complete , not in duration).
    Orbs start dropping right away now, it's no problem at the moment to get them. My 4 toons all have more than 1000 to donate so far for this RB.

So at least Gree listened to us about orbs. I sure hope they listen about wars every two weeks.
    Purple Squirrel

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    The reward for rank 50 has been changed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Top 10 still gets 2 epic boss increases while top 50 gets the honor increase