GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Major droid recycle glitch--attn Hightower

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Major droid recycle glitch--attn Hightower

My factionmate recycled some old FA units (helicopter) and it took away all of his cash and valor.
    He lost 580t cash and 880m valor.

2943214 is his ticket number. He needs the cash soon to buy the tanks for the current even. Please help.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Development Team
    Post Count
    I have an agent looking at this now.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I lost over 200T on one device, and 600T on another. I chose to let it go. I hope your mate gets his issues sorted, Hupernikomen.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks dewey. He makes plenty of cash, but not in enough time to buy the units he needs for the boss event. Cost him 1st place today, but if can get it worked out for tomorrow maybe he can still get the wrapper.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    this also happened to me , I was using my iPhone , the script came out to fix some issue took my money away I made from alpha units, leaving me with over 1.2t cash and 1t valor , I started using bluestacks android on my laptop and whilst recycling a unit it took all my cash and valor leaving me with nothing. ive sent many emails complaining about this and nothing has been done .

I'm sending an email with all my screenshots to apple with a formal complaint as this issue hasn't been fixed and my money not returned

this is my original ticket numbers (#2932229).
    Last edited by Bubseg; 04-21-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Hey folks, sorry to get back to you so late but I wanted to make sure I had something to tell you. An engineer has investigated the issue and found the problem. The server has been fixed so recycling *should* be fixed. Also, a script will go through and reset gold and valor balances that were wiped out. Unfortunately these scripts take time and will not run right away. I will update you as soon as this script runs.

NOTE: The Client will still not display the correct recycle values, so recycle at your own risk. This fix is in the works but as always, client updates take longer than server as they have to go through a submission process.
    Last edited by [PM] President Hightower; 04-21-2016 at 06:05 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Hey folks, sorry to get back to you so late but I wanted to make sure I had something to tell you. An engineer has investigated the issue and found the problem. The server has been fixed so recycling *should* be fixed. Also, a script will go through and reset gold and valor balances that were wiped out. Unfortunately these scripts take time and will not run right away. I will update you as soon as this script runs.NOTE: The Client will still not display the correct recycle values, so recycle at your own risk. This fix is in the works but as always, client updates take longer than server as they have to go through a submission process.
    You announced in a previous thread that the problem has been fixed. If I recall correctly, such an announcement was made twice. I'm sorry, but the reason I got robbed was because I believed you, TWICE. I no longer TRUST you, mate. Based on your response, I'll have to take my problems up with a higher authority. Sorry mate, nothing personal, but I'm letting you clobber me. No more for me, mate. I need real help, prompt help.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    You announced in a previous thread that the problem has been fixed. If I recall correctly, such an announcement was made twice. I'm sorry, but the reason I got robbed was because I believed you, TWICE. I no longer TRUST you, mate. Based on your response, I'll have to take my problems up with a higher authority. Sorry mate, nothing personal, but I'm letting you clobber me. No more for me, mate. I need real help, prompt help.
    You announced in a previous thread you quit.

Development Team
    Post Count
    For everyone who lost their balances when recycling, please check now. Balances should have been restored, though the Android client fix has not been released. Until it can be released, the recycling feature will still display incorrect values.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    You announced in a previous thread you quit.
    I don't profess to be a SOMEBODY.
    I'm a happy NOBODY.
    Whatever I DEW, even I don't care about.
    Apparently you're attracted to me, and follow my every move.
    No problem, you've obviously mistaken this old, drunken, reprobate RUMMY and lifelong DUMMY as part of the ESTABLISHMENT.
    Naw, dude, I'm a DEW NUTTIN NOBODY, don't ever wanna be, contrary to your delusions and obsessions.

A suggestion from a NOBODY, maybe you might wanna chastise, criticize, critique, and call out a SOMEBODY, not a genuine, lifelong NOBODY.

Now, bless your widdle heart.

"

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    For everyone who lost their balances when recycling, please check now. Balances should have been restored, though the Android client fix has not been released. Until it can be released, the recycling feature will still display incorrect values.
    Tested the alleged improved recycling capability on BOTH Droid and iOS, el jefe, nothing is fixed.
    Moreover, recycling on Droid and iOS receive the same diminished amounts of Gree Dollars and Gree Valor.

"

Banned
    Post Count
    dew- I'm not sure if Hightower is purposely lying or Gree is lying to him. Even in the recycle glitch that Gree allowed Hightower stated that no one abused the glitch and no players would be punished. Well we obviously know that the players who did what Gree allowed were robbed from.

As much as it's nice to see more communication I take everything Gree says or its moderators with a grain of salt.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Could we have a function called: "Recycle all units not in any army and with no bonus?"