Thumbs up Shadow Forged First Strike

My question to the developers is does the first strike percentage of Shadow Forged armor stack? 15% for a maxed normal armor, so do you get a total of 45% if all three armors are Shadow Forged?

Nice feature by the way..........

OK, I've come to realize that the Shadow Forged Armors will have different abilities such as First Strike and Stun (for the latest releases of SF). My same question applies. Do the abilities stack if I have multiples of the same ability for a 45% possible chance of the ability happening? I'm guessing if had 3 SF armors with different abilities I would possibly be able to get all three in a single fight.........

Post SF Ability Functionality

First Strike:
    If three knights in your party are wearing First Strike SF armor at 15% each, you get three 15% chances to trigger the first strike when combat begins.

Stun:
    Since this ability has a chance to trigger with each attack it does not stack.
    For example: Three knights wearing Stun SF armors at 10% each will give you a 10% chance to Stun the enemy every time one of your three knights attacks.

Thank you very much for the reply.