GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New MW Version for Android

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

New MW Version for Android

Loading now..... I got a titanium backup already in case it makes things worse.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Proud Member of "Late Nite Killas"
    Former Member of "Strategic Air Command" (RIP Seal)
    Former Member of "Usual Suspects"

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Seems to be working so far.

- Stats Display still broken
    - Recycling seems to work
    - Capacative buttons are hidden. Took me a few to figure out that if I swipe from that side, it brings the buttons back to quit.
    Last edited by MajikUF; 04-19-2016 at 06:55 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Proud Member of "Late Nite Killas"
    Former Member of "Strategic Air Command" (RIP Seal)
    Former Member of "Usual Suspects"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So this major release only for recycling fix?...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    it prob has a load of bugs and fixes that made bugs u hvnt found yet...

if you tap a lot and still the target on maps gets up then its all working as usual...

thank yoi for the intel thrs a new updarw dont know if to try it yet as they took off the ability to install older versions so if it dont work the gms fudge again.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Base and maps are broken.
    Aspect ratio of displayed screens and items is broken.
    The version seems worste than previous.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    With each ALLEGED new, improved, FIXED release things only get worse, more bugs appear, and more things just don't work.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    With each ALLEGED new, improved, FIXED release things only get worse, more bugs appear, and more things just don't work.
    Correct.

Killing LTQ targets is broken as well

Banned
    Post Count
    How can Gree be so pathetic and incompetent? It's actually quite amazing they can get so much wrong.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    How can Gree be so pathetic and incompetent? It's actually quite amazing they can get so much wrong.
    Yet, the $£₩€¥ keeps on rolling in.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i updated and now can hardly play... i already was having problens due to damaged screen... now gree hides the back home buttons i cant pull the menu ok and this now means more pain.

i suffer in lot of pain and with this setting i now hv to tap even more and drag even more gree has increased my taps by hundreds a play on top of everything else... i dont evendo maps now as the hundred taps to take out one target is stupid and always has been.

this is supposed to be a military style strategy game... but in what battle ever did anyone send in a bomber to hit the same target 16 times and it still gets up again... lol... thrs too much tapping on maps...thr needs to be a setting to auto do that target...

either auto hit in one or auto hit for an energy amount... ie the target is 4hits4 times 100 energy a hit 1600 total so a setting that says use 1000 and u press twice etc ir seting it 400 u press 4 to get 16.

or it just uses all until u run oyt or it does that one target ...but also needs a setting so u cant misfire... lol so only wirks in arrowed targets...

they wont do...the gane is so far tedious that maps are not wirth doing for crud prizes and super high xp and energy when the new stupud store has higher units u can just buy without hundreds of taps.

anyways with a hidden back home button makes the game even more annoying and harder to play...the extra 3mm of screen makes no difference to a badly programmed no fun game...but being able to press back fast so menus and boss flash and rb pop ups and fl pop ups GET THE F OFF MY SCREEN was important.

now the game is just useless no fun crud.

thanks gree... not many games i can play due to disabilities nowcant play this one.

why the flip does your company constantly abuse its customer base? you firce out broken updates and data pushes week after week and dont even apologise or fix thinfs hardly ever anything works.

if making big changes make them a darn setting so players have the choice..

id rather lose 3mm of screen and hv the buttons then be forced to hv to press even more times...i use the back button over 100+ times while try play now wld hv to double it thus causing more strain and take even longer to actually play. stupud company just ruin every game u touch.

flipping only other way to play now is buy a flipping samsung with hardware buttons cos some stupid company called gree inc discriminates against disabled people and people with disabilities on top of bad programming and stealing from customers.

oh well. they never listen they never learn. just roll out bugs everyday.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Thank you for the information. Specific devices you are using would be helpful but I will elevate these issues immediately. If you are using an older devices or the OS is out-of-date, sometimes there can be issues that are not always testable.

@Cannot Connect To Server: Your concern about the number of taps is already being considered.
    Last edited by [PM] President Hightower; 04-21-2016 at 09:28 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Thank you for the information. Specific devices you are using would be helpful (especially in CS tickets)...
    I thought the footer data in tickets sent thru the game would have device-type info.

I'll start letting customers know to include this info.
    Line ID: clementine88

Development Team
    Post Count
    Vile Lynn,

You are correct, the CS tickets automatically get that information. Really I just mean CS tickets will help us "prove" there is an issue since forums have a bit less info usually. But if posting here, at least the device being used would be helpful.

Banned
    Post Count
    Maybe you guys should just test your game and events before putting them out? Why is it that every other game on my phone works flawlessly but Modern war is nothing but s huge problem. I can Bart play it with the crashing on iOS.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Maybe you guys should just test your game and events before putting them out? Why is it that every other game on my phone works flawlessly but Modern war is nothing but s huge problem. I can Bart play it with the crashing on iOS.
    WBS is correct. I play many games on many platforms: Windows, iOS, various android favors, with no problems. It's when I play this game I experience difficulties. I occasionally tap in LOW, Legions of War, another Gree derivative without problems of any kind. Yet, across all platforms this game fails miserably. It's not the device, operating system, it's the poorly architected, orchestrated spaghetti code which distresses your customers.

"