Top 100 Texicans. Old warriors playing stress free. Need a few.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 100 Texicans. Old warriors playing stress free. Need a few.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Top 100 Texicans. Old warriors playing stress free. Need a few.

We are over chasing every single prize with the steady onslaught of events. We just play the game without stress. We still expect activity, but don't push spending money on this game although some still do. We need 4 or 5 easy going, actives to fill our ranks. If you are looking for good people then come join us. As long as you are big enough to be successful in frontline and world domination then this top 100 will take you in. We finish top 100, do 9/9 FL, and almost!! Finished raid boss.

Here is the recruitment page. Please say howdy when you come and gives us a little bit to respond before you give up on us. We are worth the wait.

https://groupme.com/join_group/19643391/eOil29
    Last edited by Hupernikomen; 04-18-2016 at 09:16 AM.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    To the top .....

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Finished 94th, top 25 in division and finished the daily faction goal. Looking for a few actives. Player with two accounts is ok if both accounts can produce reasonably.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    3 recent recruits

A new player
    A veteran coming back to the game
    A top faction player leaving the rat race

All three perfect additions because they are active and looking to relax and enjoy the game.

We can make space for 2 or 3 more

Join my recruiting page if you need a new home

https://groupme.com/join_group/19643391/eOil29

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Could make space for two more. I am tired of playing so many accounts and will give up the seat of a mini to someone who is active and likes you read about us.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We have room for a couple. Would like to find Asian or Oz tinezone to shore up that crew. But any good active player is welcome.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Room for two. This isnt the rat race of the top groups. We have real lives. Need some good active people willing to help make us better.