Skill Sheets

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skill Sheets

Post Count

Skill Sheets

Assault and Flattery. I have seen you post and close threads several times now stating that skill sheets were given out. I'm here to tell you they haven't. No one in my guild received one so I guess none of us logged in for 24 hours like you previously posted. If your resolution is that all of KA send in tickets then I guess that is what we will do. Or you can acknowledge that it didn't work the way it was supposed to and try again.

Thank you. Please resolve this issue. I pass butter said we would receive them. Make it happen.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QueBall View Post
    Assault and Flattery. I have seen you post and close threads several times now stating that skill sheets were given out. I'm here to tell you they haven't. No one in my guild received one so I guess none of us logged in for 24 hours like you previously posted. If your resolution is that all of KA send in tickets then I guess that is what we will do. Or you can acknowledge that it didn't work the way it was supposed to and try again.

Thank you. Please resolve this issue. I pass butter said we would receive them. Make it happen.
    I sent in tickets requesting the skill sheet that we were promised on the forum by IPassButter, and I got one for all 4 of my toons
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    I never received them either... And I've never went 24 hours without logging into the game.. But I'm also not sending in a ticket... I have three characters and none of them have the correct amount of skill points... Level X 3 plus those earned for completing Lv 4 Maps.. Missing more than a 100 skill points from my main... Because if I send in a ticket and either they send a canned response message or tell me my math is wrong. I'll then delete a game I've been playing more than 4 1/2 years.... So I'm just hoping Gree does the right by us and correct all the screw ups in the game...

Post Count
    Actually what the heck is a skill sheet reset going to do anybody if it doesnt also include giving us the correct amount of skill points we are suppose to have!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana B View Post
    Actually what the heck is a skill sheet reset going to do anybody if it doesnt also include giving us the correct amount of skill points we are suppose to have!
    The skill points were fine until we started winning "Attack Increase" boosts. What they did was to add skill points into Attack. When you leveled up, the system saw that you had "extra" skill points, so you didn't get any more. I got 19 attack skill points, so it would take 7 levels until I got 2 more skill points. The Attack Increase boosts were converted into Alliance Attack, but the skill points remained.

Customer service has no clue about this. I didn't try to explain anything to them, I just asked for the skill sheet.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Skill sheet

When you use a skill sheet your skill points will be reset. You will always start with
    Attack = 1
    Defense =1
    stamina = 5
    Hero = 1
    Also you may have units/equipment that give you extra Attack skill points, those will not be reset.

I addition, you get 3 skill points for every level, starting with level 2. Plus you get 1 skill point for every map that you complete level 4.

Ps. It's early in the morning when I composed this. I'm pretty sure the formula is correct, lol
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 04-17-2016 at 04:20 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    JnSolberg, I was talking about the points as you wrote them... My main is 100+ skill points from what I should have according to your list too... But from what I've read of the people who have turned in a ticket where they were told their math was wrong... It just doesn't takes genius to figure your skill points for your level then add the Map areas where you've completed Lv 4's... I hope they/Gree doesn't use the same calculators they use in figuring skill points that they use for figuring game specs... Because we've all seen lately how well that's working out for them...

Skill point issue continues. Last few level ups across 5 accounts fewer than than 3 points received per level up. Agreed that sending a ticket is useless.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana B View Post
    JnSolberg, I was talking about the points as you wrote them... My main is 100+ skill points from what I should have according to your list too... But from what I've read of the people who have turned in a ticket where they were told their math was wrong... It just doesn't takes genius to figure your skill points for your level then add the Map areas where you've completed Lv 4's... I hope they/Gree doesn't use the same calculators they use in figuring skill points that they use for figuring game specs... Because we've all seen lately how well that's working out for them...
    I've seen the canned responses from "support"
    They make as much sense as a rubber crutch. I wonder if a skill sheet respec would help you.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    same here... none of my guildmates got a skill sheet like promised. Too tired to send a ticket to a dumb support anymore just to get a copy/paste answer like always

Post Count
    Assault and Flattery? I pass butter? Someone going to acknowledge this thread? Or maybe close it like you did several others? Also if someone sends in a ticket and proves they don't have the appropriate skill points for their level + maps mastered + unit prize will you award them what they deserve?? I find it upsetting that threads were closed and players were treated like they were in the wrong without properly researching their claim. You need to make this right. You promised skill sheets. We didn't get them. What are you going to do about it beside closing the thread??

Post Count
    No skill resets on my 3 accounts, all 3 logged in several times that day.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Sent in a ticket from one of my accounts that hasn't received level-up skill points or skill points from map mastery in a very long time and have not received a Skilll Sheet.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree don't like my post as you keep deleting, sad. You can do this but you cannot answer your members that are asking for your help. Take ownership and help us with the questions we have.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    The Voadkyn's Revenge lockbox event beginning 4/22 (tomorrow) has a Skill Sheet as a reward for obtaining 1 token from the lockbox. This is really easy to get, so if you are looking for another Skill Sheet this is your chance to get it.