Skill Sheets - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skill Sheets

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wow! Another skill sheet that does not address the problem most of us are having NOT getting the skill points for leveling because programmers screwed up with rewards. It's amazing how the recent health potion glitch was fixed within hours of appearing and this issue continues to plague, and frustrate, players with increasing frequency.

Instead of sending canned, and useless, responses to our tickets, fix the problem.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian @ GoV
    Last edited by Assault and Flattery; 04-21-2016 at 01:26 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    The Voadkyn's Revenge lockbox event beginning 4/22 (tomorrow) has a Skill Sheet as a reward for obtaining 1 token from the lockbox. This is really easy to get, so if you are looking for another Skill Sheet this is your chance to get it.
    This can't really be the solution, can it? That everyone who was either lucky enough to not experience the problem or got a skill sheet from support will be able to earn another skill sheet, whereas those of us who are playing broken get to use it to fix the problem. Great.

I think I'll follow NanaB's advice and stop reading or posting here. It only aggravates me.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Really easy to get so says Assault I can't get a single one with gold so still on zero lol, not that I really care just posting for the hell of it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, anyway, I tried the send-a-ticket route. It only took a week to hear back that I was mistaken about how my skill points are working. Apparently, sometimes I push the button too fast and the game mistakenly awards me too many points, which it then adjusts next time I level.

I must be an incredible ninja because it seems I've managed to super fast take extra skill points on all of my games, and in fact managed to take extras on a level I wasn't awarded any on.

Thanks, Gree, just what I was hoping for: a reply from a representative that has no clue what's going on in the game.

Hey, other players, should I waste my time replying to that message or should I quit while I'm behind?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    Well, anyway, I tried the send-a-ticket route. It only took a week to hear back that I was mistaken about how my skill points are working. Apparently, sometimes I push the button too fast and the game mistakenly awards me too many points, which it then adjusts next time I level.

I must be an incredible ninja because it seems I've managed to super fast take extra skill points on all of my games, and in fact managed to take extras on a level I wasn't awarded any on.

Thanks, Gree, just what I was hoping for: a reply from a representative that has no clue what's going on in the game.

Hey, other players, should I waste my time replying to that message or should I quit while I'm behind?
    Tickets about skill points will not help. Customer "support" does not have a clue as to what's going on, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    Really easy to get so says Assault I can't get a single one with gold so still on zero lol, not that I really care just posting for the hell of it
    I think the gold opens have @ 33% chance of getting an open. Keep trying.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just leveled up to 151 & only received 1 skill point instead of the normal 3.....is this a new standard?
    I guess I should be happy I got 1....one if my other toons has gotten 0 the past 3 level ups & im not even wasting my time in tickets anymore....nothing ever gets addressed & fixed properly

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelio View Post
    I'm STILL waiting on the supposed FREE SKILL SHEET
    It was free but it required you to open a crate, if the crate didn't open on free hits, try gold if that does not, then spend gems, this is our way of saying sorry we messed up and it probably cost you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All of my accounts got a free skill reset sheet when I logged in this evening. Thank you Gree!