GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raid Boss and Epic Boss Up At the Same Time

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Stupid as you are several who were gemming eb have now stopped.

We are activey looking at all ways to reduce your revenue. You have no respect for your players.
    Seems like Gree is deliberately cutting their own income, lmao
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Confirmed 60 finishes still required to complete guild side of raid boss Indy. What is wrong with you gree. You could have easily pulled 5 or 10 off the last level and made it reasonable.

Stupid as you are several who were gemming eb have now stopped.

We are activey looking at all ways to reduce your revenue. You have no respect for your players.
    Indy was much easier to complete. We are going to get 60 to finish Indy pretty easily.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Only guilds with 60 players will finisb easily if they are strong enough - you need to remember the guilds that arent at full capacity. It should be lowered to at least 50 so more can complete or have a shot at completing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Debonair View Post
    Only guilds with 60 players will finisb easily if they are strong enough - you need to remember the guilds that arent at full capacity. It should be lowered to at least 50 so more can complete or have a shot at completing
    So, it's expected that even the very low guilds should complete the absolute top prize of the RB event? I agree that the first one, that required 5 levels that needed 5 captures each was tough. I would bet that most of the top 50-75 guilds complete this one. Especially since it lasts so long.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    So, it's expected that even the very low guilds should complete the absolute top prize of the RB event? I agree that the first one, that required 5 levels that needed 5 captures each was tough. I would bet that most of the top 50-75 guilds complete this one. Especially since it lasts so long.
    I'm betting you just convinced GREE to make sure it's harder than the first one next time

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Since jumping is dead , finishing 60 is a royal pain - and with the shift into weekday caused bby this war, it's even harder. We are a top guild and will do it, but lwer guilds will not. Worse, it freezes our players until we are done and delays our ability to help others. Gree is killing this game.b Please cut this back to 55 at least....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'd love to know the percentage of guilds that even have 60 members. I would wager that it is very small. Lowering 5/5 to either 50 or 55 would at least give guilds a chance at finishing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My main guild has capacity of 58.....but we are down 5 members to begin with & with so many empty openings in the top 50....5 actives is very hard to come by.....I'm feeling a need to buy that last guild increase ....at least we could accommodate enough visitors to finish more easily since the 53 I have are all active. But a 60 target still doesn't accomidate real life happenings and excused absentees. And I won't boot loyal members just to get a stupid unit that has very little value when you compare it to the value of relationships made in this game.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We are top 25 and lucky have a top 75 guild also and took a few actives and completed RB but need to rotate upset those that can not get the boost etc etc, please make 5/5 guild a max of 55 got to give people a chance we only finished as we have 2 guilds but it does cause problems

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    From our GroupMe Founder's room from someone who is unable to post on the forum:

Ok guys......here's my thoughts on this stupid quest :
    Gree has succeeded in killing a huge part of the KA experience---community jumping. It no longer works. Then they further alienate players by requiring SIXTY members to finish. This is a VERY divisive move for every guild......it makes members question other members' loyalty......with no regard for those members that have real life issues....no regard for guilds that don't have 60 members

Gree is forcing us to jump through THEIR hoop.

I for one don't feel they are being fair.

I also feel that the more KA players that actually finish this , the more Gree will put this **** in front of us.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    From our GroupMe Founder's room from someone who is unable to post on the forum:
    Unable or unwilling?

There is absolutely no reason why customers/players cannot speak (post) for themselves here.
    ALL players are welcome! The more, the merrier!

If they've registered for a forum account and have not been issued an activation email, please ask them to PM me; I will request that their account is activated asap.

After going thru a bit of a hassle with 10 "auto-moderated" posts, which are usually immediately approved when seen, if compliant with the Forum Code of Conduct (CoC) of course, they can then post their own opinions without needing approval. (We can even "fast-track" 10 post-approvals in the KA Off Topic sub-forum when I'm online if anybody is that worried about their posts being auto-moderated.)

Thank you for understanding.

IMHO, requiring guilds be maxed at 60 for any quest is ridiculous.
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Unable or unwilling?

There is absolutely no reason why customers/players cannot speak (post) for themselves here.
    ALL players are welcome! The more, the merrier!

If they've registered for a forum account and have not been issued an activation email, please ask them to PM me; I will request that their account is activated asap.

After going thru a bit of a hassle with 10 "auto-moderated" posts, which are usually immediately approved when seen, if compliant with the Forum Code of Conduct (CoC) of course, they can then post their own opinions without needing approval. (We can even "fast-track" 10 post-approvals in the KA Off Topic sub-forum when I'm online if anybody is that worried about their posts being auto-moderated.)

Thank you for understanding.

IMHO, requiring guilds be maxed at 60 for any quest is ridiculous.
    How can they PM you when their account have not been activated???

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    How can they PM you when their account have not been activated???
    Unactivated peeps can send PMs. Just tap on the name in any thread
    Purple Squirrel