Raid Boss and Epic Boss Up At the Same Time

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss and Epic Boss Up At the Same Time

Post Count

Raid Boss and Epic Boss Up At the Same Time

You do realize they use the same health bar don't you? This is crazy!!!!!! We still have epic boss dalies to do. How are we supposed to do both at the same time???

One Word sums it up

Asinine !!!

Post Count
    W. T. F... Same frigging health.. Are we being played?? Some kind of dang experiment?? Well this freakin' monkey is just about to escape from her cage...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    At least the raid boss is 9 days

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    At least the raid boss is 9 days
    Unfortunately this will overlap with war as well. Nice job there GREE... *sarcasm*
    Last edited by Stark.; 04-17-2016 at 09:27 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree with all of the above....this is supposed to be fun....GREE even ruined that with so many events all thrown at us. This is a new all time low. Not to mention it's causing issues & arguments in my guild & I've had to demote an officer over a f$&@ing stupid game that is supposed to be fun....not stressful!!!!

Post Count
    There is so much confusion in our Guild... English is not a first language to some peeps.. A explaination doesnt always have the same meaning (or understanding... Theres to damn much going on... I'm calling it a Gree Smorgasbord... Come on and grab a spork and get your slop...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Gree, you really (colorful language deleted)
    This is a new low, even for a disreputable company such as you.

Two major events that both use the same Health bar.

I suppose it's a good thing that Legendary EB is so insane that very few will even think about trying it. But we still need 150 EB kills per day.

If this is the new Normal quest line: war every two weeks, EB and RB overlapping, on top of the endless box events and the endless ILTQs, then this is truly the end of Kingdom Age.

I'm not going to buy anymore gems, and if I see the next war is 11 days after the end of this next one (which would be on Mother's Day) then I'll be forced to think about stop playing this stupid game.
    I will also see if the next war starts in 11 days after this current one, if so then yes this will be the norm. I will stop doing EB hit RB when I can be bothered, stop opening boxes and stop LTQ I will hit in war but that will be about it but def no gems but we're see what Gree has in store

Be nice for a reply Gree but I'm betting you won't

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have been playing this game for a long time (4 years) and I use to love it..I'm using gems in every war ,now I'm ready to quit. This game is crazy,Gree is crazy and I'm getting crazy too.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Grrrrrreeeee

Game is not fun anymore.Too many errors and stuped changes from grrrrreeeee.Ep and RB at the same time?War in two weeks?Fly a kite gree,yea "gree ",you are getting smaller with time.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    GRee - this is why the 2 week cycle is so stupid. You are lucky to have customers obsessive enough to play this game for real money. But you are pushing them away very fast. The top guilds probably have the resources to manage this, even if its annoying, but the other guilds will struggle and lose people. The people that we must recruit to the top to replace those you chase away. ou seem hell bent on destroying the game. I really hope 5/5 is less than 60.

Post Count
    This is complete madness... Are you trying to turn this into a completely pay to play game? Either you have to make a choice which event you are going to complete or you have to pay to do both? And with war coming on top of RB, a war I might add that players are already complaining about, which will again use the same health bar you are very quickly alienating your player base. Please rethink this madness or you will be left with very few players willing to continue to participate in this charade.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Confirmed 60 finishes still required to complete guild side of raid boss Indy. What is wrong with you gree. You could have easily pulled 5 or 10 off the last level and made it reasonable.

Stupid as you are several who were gemming eb have now stopped.

We are activey looking at all ways to reduce your revenue. You have no respect for your players.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You do realize that Gree's done this before, right? Don't act like this is a new thing... New and Old-timers realize that there's nothing new under the sun, esp where Gree is concerned... recommend focus on EB til it ends and then do RB, since there's plenty of time for it..

Post Count
    not that much time for RB as it also runs the same time as the war....

could anyone from gree please at least confirm this dates??? Ignoring us makes it even worse....

at least those guilds that will not join the war have something to do