Obsidian Giant haste. - not working

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Obsidian Giant haste. - not working

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Exclamation Obsidian Giant haste. - not working

It says collect the "Obsidian Dwarfen Champion" within time to get the "haste" reward. So I have completed the quest even 5 hours before the time was up and I have the dwarfen champion in my inventory but I have not been given the haste reward, it is still showing in my quests.
    Please check and correct !

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    It says collect the "Obsidian Dwarfen Champion" within time to get the "haste" reward. So I have completed the quest even 5 hours before the time was up and I have the dwarfen champion in my inventory but I have not been given the haste reward, it is still showing in my quests.
    Please check and correct !
    There are still boosts from 2 years ago that many of us players are still waiting for GREE to fix. Hopefully they fix yours a little quicker ��
    ❤SCARLET HEART❤

Post Count
    First I was getting a green check-Mark at the end of level, and had to restart game.. While losing the energy and not getting it back and have to kill it again.... NOW, Server Error, then have to restart the game and it takes the energy but puts you back to where you were before you attacked.. Without replacing the energy... I feel like I'm fighting a losing f'n battle...