game down for 2 hours now

look like Gree celebrating the weekend

nothing here,

you need ducktape??

Its a f disgrace

2hours and 20 minutes and nothing here, no announcement, no explanation
    not on Facebook either.

not even the "we are aware of the problem, bla bla bla".

what a great customer experience, omg

well, thats what you get trying to squeeze every cent out of it, and run all this on your crappy servers.

maybe this helps;

nobody can buy gold now Gree!!!!!!!!!!!

The ducktape offer still stands btw

What else you expect from greedy gree? Wrecking a game with your incessant pop ups when logging in. That is when you can log in.

one word

EMBARRASSING

It's not down for everyone. Might just be you.

Are you dumb???

check out WON FB

Yes I'm dumb. You are right.

Lol game has been fine all day. Might just be you and won fb having problems

You all are welcome to post about issues here, BUT if you really want the developers to take action, please send in a ticket thru your game. The more tickets from individual players, the higher priority an issue gets, and the more logs are available to investigate for a faster possible fix.

Be specific in the subject line of your ticket so the Customer Service (CS) Agent knows where to forward your email. CS will probably not have an answer for you immediately, so please be patient! If your ticket gets closed, don't worry! You're more than welcome to reply in order to reopen your ticket, but once the engineers are working on a fix, CS will probably not be told anything to reply back to you. Again, don't worry about a reply if it is a game-wide issue like not being able to log in.

These forums are hosted by GREE for gamers to interact and help out other gamers... not really to report issues to the developers unless you want your fellow gamers to know about it. If I see an issue posted on the forums, I can forward the link to the team, but it might be days before I browse thru again. I'll try to browse by more, just in case.
    Line ID: clementine88

A TICKET???
    sure

App didbt start up at all

besides;
    after a week you get the copy paste answer.. if the problem still remains, do not hesitate to....

Come on

the real issue here is total lack of respect for the customer,

oh well, game will be offline in 5 weeks anyway on IOS platform, no secret..

care to comment on that...within 6 days???

Cheerio
    Last edited by cherlock; 04-21-2016 at 06:46 PM.