KA slowed to a crawl

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: KA slowed to a crawl

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

KA slowed to a crawl

A new ILTQ, and the game slows down. After 2 levels, the game froze up, and now it cant be loaded.

Gree, why?
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 04-15-2016 at 03:23 PM.
    Purple Squirrel

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    This issue should be resolved now.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    This issue should be resolved now.
    Thanks, it is resolved now, but it's not the first time that the game is unplayable for the first 25 minutes of a new quest.

I just can't figure out why this keeps happening. It's very frustrating. Our European peeps stay up late to start these things, they are losing sleep. I'm eastern USA, and the quests all start at dinner time, very inconvenient.
    Losing the first 25 minutes only makes it worse
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    I keep getting a green (check mark) at the end of each level of the new individual quest.. Then I have to restart the game and kill the last monster again.. Without getting the energy I just spent when first killing the last one the first time... Has happened three times so far... I'm on 7/10..
    Last edited by Nana B; 04-15-2016 at 05:10 PM.

Wow a quick response... Yet there are countless other issues your customers have requested for years without a response.
    ❤SCARLET HEART❤

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Our European peeps stay up late to start these things, they are losing sleep. I'm eastern USA, and the quests all start at dinner time, very inconvenient.
    Meh... us west coasters are still at work when it starts, so getting home almost 3 hours after it starts is a little worse than a dinner time interruption... although I do really feel for those in Europe and China and other continents where it starts after bedtime. I count my blessings when compared to them!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Several people had to use gems on epic boss because they were locked out - one of my players was doing legendary and had a boss escape near the end of the 6/10 streak because she could not open game. She is pretty upset - you need to make things right with her.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana B View Post
    I keep getting a green (check mark) at the end of each level of the new individual quest.. Then I have to restart the game and kill the last monster again.. Without getting the energy I just spent when first killing the last one the first time... Has happened three times so far... I'm on 7/10..
    I was robbed!
    Killed the last one on 10/10 and then nothing.
    Checked to see if I had miscounted and saw the green checkmark.
    Exited and got back in to discover I had lost the energy from the hit, but the counter reset to 15/16.