Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Realy Gree!!

Realy Gree!!

This raid is going to suck. You get less points because the boss stats changed again. You are taking the fun out of the raids.

To all you Gree Raiders........ Welcome to 2013. Gem counts just went up a tad.

If this becomes the new standard, then i see no point in being active during weekend events and i hope a lot more think that way

Gree, you suck. If you wanted to make a change of this type then fine. I understand the reasoning as power creep has become a real problem. However, the manner in which you sprung this on us is terrible.

Not only that, but it seems you get significantly more points/hr hitting 3's than 6's (player points, not guild) so you have to decide whether you want t3 guild or t3 player. Sucks.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Not only that, but it seems you get significantly more points/hr hitting 3's than 6's (player points, not guild) so you have to decide whether you want t3 guild or t3 player. Sucks.
    Same problem with lower tiers. It makes more sense for oneself to hit a lv2 and let it escape then to work towards a guild lv3 kill.

In earlier raids I could do more damage to a lv3 boss than lv2 (70k) with one energy. Now that lv2 are more than double as hard (150k with increased stats) they are not beatable with 1 energy. Since lv3 also got stat increase it just doesn't make any sense to attack them anymore.

Just another gem spending bad idea by gree. That sucks and I used to look forward to raids. One bright note are the rewards for shadowforged armors.

I am in the firm belief that this will be a new TYPE of boss. I speculate that these Legendary bosses will only be for the most desired side by side elements (AE, FW, SE, etc.).

Stat changed SUCKED, especially since I was on a t30 run when it happened, but we still made it.

Just wait and see if the raid April 29 is the same........

Quote Originally Posted by raevynash View Post
    I am in the firm belief that this will be a new TYPE of boss. I speculate that these Legendary bosses will only be for the most desired side by side elements (AE, FW, SE, etc.).

Stat changed SUCKED, especially since I was on a t30 run when it happened, but we still made it.

Just wait and see if the raid April 29 is the same........
    "legendary" raid again and now lists "+10% defeat bonus from lv.6 boss".

BTW, from the previous legendary raid I got probably 30-40% more milestone points from lvl 2 bosses than I'd normally get from lvl 3 bosses, so quite a boost for casuals with mostly heroic epic+ armors to work with...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Couldnt agree more T. No one wants to push to get 60k with good matching armor with bling. JC may have to do one more that we have been assigned for , but the family is moving to wars . They really took the fun out of the raids .
    JC QD

look at the new war milestones..... they got worse also.

Isn't it easier to just pull the plug?

Never make 1.5 million with new raid boss stats now!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Isn't it easier to just pull the plug?

Yep. There is now zero reason to log in for raids with the new "rewards" being nigh unto unattainable, unless you are a huge spender. Wars were already bad, unwinnable when you have a guild with only a few DF, and mostly epic or epic plus armors, and get put up against guilds with all shadow forged sets. At least with raids we could band together and actually earn something for ourselves and our guild. Now? 4 full energy .. and I attained the oh-so-high milestone of 7500 points on a level 3. A few raids ago, I could generally hit 50 - 100 K points with ONE energy.

Now I really don't even see why I need to play anymore. Destroy the last fun part of the game, RAIDS!!!!. Whose the brainiac at gree that thought this fiasco up?