Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hightower---Double Strike Rewards

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Hightower---Double Strike Rewards

Hi Hightower,

Can we look at removing some of the Double Strike rewards from the top levels of individual ranking in WD and FL rewards? I'd have to imagine that everyone in the top 600-800 in both events is WELL over 300% Double Strike. The reward is meaningless to many of us and it would be more beneficial to have an attack/defense boost instead of more Double Strike.

Thanks!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Agreed...putting a double strike at every major milestone in the game now is a real slap in the face to teams. Its a worthless boost now for almost everyone within the top 100 factions, maybe even further down. Putting the 10% for top 25 in wd, makes no one want to push for top 25. Pass it on, get it changed, lets stop with the DS!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They clearly don't play their own game otherwise they would be clued into this already. The game is a complete farce on so many levels it's not even funny. They award units of no value, everyone's attack/defense ratio is completely retarded. Here's what they do know, this game is NO WHERE to be found on the top grossing apps list, hmm wonder why!!! Maybe because it's completely unstable, events are broken from the onset and rewards draw ZERO excitement! But hey we do have HIGHTOWER and the endless apologies.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    HT, any word on this? It's getting a little crazy that even some WD goals, for gold spenders, is giving Double Strike prizes. So many of us have WAY over 100% DS, some higher than 500% DS. Even gold bundles have DS as part of the package. Its time to remove DS from gold packages, high level WD indi placements, and goal finishes for EB, WD, FL, ect.

Seems like only people who are not in a top 50 faction need DS, and they may not even need it anymore.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    HT, any word on this? It's getting a little crazy that even some WD goals, for gold spenders, is giving Double Strike prizes. So many of us have WAY over 100% DS, some higher than 500% DS. Even gold bundles have DS as part of the package. Its time to remove DS from gold packages, high level WD indi placements, and goal finishes for EB, WD, FL, ect.

Seems like only people who are not in a top 50 faction need DS, and they may not even need it anymore.
    Occasionally top 100 faction here, many of us have over 100% DS too. Not sure about everyone since some people aren't very social but those who do talk about it have 100%+. Mine is 172% double strike.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Your feedback regarding Double Strike is noted. We will reevaluate the need for Double Strike and respond accordingly.

Banned
    Post Count
    Let me get 12% more DS than stop the BS.... I mean DS

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I couldn't agree more with this thread. At this point anyone who has had account for at least a month has 100% DS. That it was the "reward" for t25 was a joke. It's best suited for like t2500.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Your feedback regarding Double Strike is noted. We will reevaluate the need for Double Strike and respond accordingly.
    First of all the double strike bonus should be multiplicative not additive, so that you would never reach 100% and your gain would diminish the more you get. Just like with other bonuses like health regen.

Secondly stop doing these resets. You already done it with stats by giving powerful units for cash and rendering all the small units useless. My attack army consists of 8 different units Don't do it with bonuses also, like you do with double strike. Don't make units with +100% alliance attack. Sure it will bump gold income for a little while, but it's just bad game design, makes people angry and kills the game in general.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You need to work on the UX of the whole Double Strike thing too. Each double strike interrupts earlier pop-up windows (bosses, quests etc) and just gets in the way. Every action is now twice as slow as previously, and with the frequent crashes it's making the whole game almost impossible to play.

There are too many pop up windows in total, especially during WD weekend and the various boss events

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rutty View Post
    You need to work on the UX of the whole Double Strike thing too. Each double strike interrupts earlier pop-up windows (bosses, quests etc) and just gets in the way. Every action is now twice as slow as previously, and with the frequent crashes it's making the whole game almost impossible to play.

There are too many pop up windows in total, especially during WD weekend and the various boss events

I agree, those windows delay, hamper, obstruct.

That's precisely why they are deployed.

In the twisted minds of THEM, they think people will spend real money to collect meaningless trinkets!!!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I agree, those windows delay, hamper, obstruct.

That's precisely why they are deployed.

In the twisted minds of THEM, they think people will spend real money to collect meaningless trinkets!!!!!! [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    That's the problem dew, there are still far too many that will spend to get those trinkets. What Gree doesn't seem to realize is they would make more money if they had a business model that didn't pander to whales. The same holds true to any economy. It's the middle class that provide the most, you alienate them and you will suffer.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    That's the problem dew, there are still far too many that will spend to get those trinkets. What Gree doesn't seem to realize is they would make more money if they had a business model that didn't pander to whales. The same holds true to any economy. It's the middle class that provide the most, you alienate them and you will suffer.
    We are in total agreement, my friend.
    Even the large, sea based mammals would spend more if the incessant "poop ups" would cease.
    The GENIUSES behind these idiotic ideas believe the earth is flat despite the scientific proof to the contrary.
    In their state of delusion, what it was back then, is what it is today.
    We just gotta keep up the little tricks, cons, scams and the large, sea based mammals will keep throwing tons of krill to seek useless trinkets.

Its all rather sad, mate.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    We are in total agreement, my friend.
    Even the large, sea based mammals would spend more if the incessant "poop ups" would cease.
    The GENIUSES behind these idiotic ideas believe the earth is flat despite the scientific proof to the contrary.
    In their state of delusion, what it was back then, is what it is today.
    We just gotta keep up the little tricks, cons, scams and the large, sea based mammals will keep throwing tons of krill to seek useless trinkets.

Its all rather sad, mate.

You know addiction has taken too strong of hold when you see a product that has so many issues and scams. I am in full agreement that you can spend where and when but I guess some don't car where they put there money.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Agree,
    Posted about the excessive double strike awards weeks ago and they have gone even more common since then.
    they are worthless boosts to the most of not all players now and GREE know this and that is why they are throwing them around so much.
    Maybe keep a couple of DS awards for the 1% who haven't got 100% yet but let's see this boost dramatically reduced,most cringe when they get DS boost now..
    OR HOW ABOUT A CHANCE TO TRADE DS FOR TS??? I would accept a 5:1 ratio and swap the useless DS boosts I have gained.