Last war and refills

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Last war and refills

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Last war and refills

unicorns and rainbows
    Last edited by dpille; 04-14-2016 at 05:11 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Bloodstained Peaks Was the 23 hour war

As far as the scoring went, 500k points is not that very much, at least for the t25 guilds. One additional gemmer would explain that difference. I think the impact of however many potions peeps were able to get was minimal.

Maybe this was a test run by Gree to see if they bought back Health refills on RB, wether or not it would effect gem buying. I remember when we had lots of them there were free or light gemming peeps able to play like the big spenders. It was a lot of fun for all and bought some much needed excitement back into the game.

As far as gem sales went, this last war we had a 20% off sale and the $99.99 pack included @ 2600 gems.
    The previous war there was a 40% off sale and the $99.99 pack included @ 3800 gems. I'm sure this had a much bigger effect on gem sales than the potions did.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 04-14-2016 at 02:36 PM.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    I am the founder of Team Wild Snails... One of the guilds you wanted an explanation from. Firstly I think asking guilds to explain themselves is uncalled for... Not really sure what you're wanting to achieve. Not that it's any of your business but TWS merged with MWG so we had a full guild this war. If you look back further you will see we used to be a T50 guild until retirements and moves dropped our player numbers. Not sure what you're planning on doing with this information but there you have it. Seriously dude... If you've so little to do with your time maybe go play the game a little, improve your stats and aim to get more points next war rather than question guilds who stepped up and improved their game!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    glitter and cookies
    Last edited by dpille; 04-14-2016 at 05:19 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lollipops and sunshine
    Last edited by dpille; 04-14-2016 at 05:12 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

I was aware gem prices would affect the analysis, I just didn't know how that had changed over time. Honestly, if those figures you mention hold further down, I think maybe I was too quick to conclude the refills didn't make a difference. That's essentially a 50% increase in gem prices between this and last war- I'd have expected an obvious reduction in point totals. Wonder what I'd find if I analyzed the individual results similarly. Not that I'm going to- that first run took much longer than I thought it would.
    I just rememberd that I got boosts that increased my CP by @ 20% last cycle. There goes your theory, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    PoleDanceGeek, I'm not sure why you'd reply like that. If there's anything uncalled for, it's responding to a polite invitation for comments with a bunch of ad hominem remarks about how I should play or spend my time. Do you think it surprises me that guilds have shifted around? Crypt of the Blue Dragons, for instance, wasn't in the top 400 in he previous 4 wars at all, but I hardly accused them of anything.

If I had been one of your former guild members and you treated me this way, I'd have left, too.
    Asking a question is fine.. Listing guilds in an accusing manner is not. May not have been your intention but it comes across as a form of naming and shaming trying to get guilds to admit to using crafted potions. Had you not have included a list of guilda I would not have replied as I did. I am extremely defensive of my guild and proud of all the hard work my players put in to improve our standing. Maybe next time consider how it looks when you point out particular guilds and how your comments may be received!

Post Count
    I didn't get any of the the health refills... But if I would have I wouldn't of used them in this war.. It would of been too obvious.. Any good leader would of told his peeps to hold off using them... To of boosted your guilds ranking significantly would of put a big look at me target on them... So not so sure what this list means... But this was Gree's glitch or whatever... But, I wish I would of grabbed some, just so I could feel justified.. After them not giving me all my skill point I've earned with my level X 3 plus Lv 4 Maps completed... Cheated me by 100 skill points... I'd love to see a big writeup on that....

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    While it may not have been your intention, this has clearly incited some unrest. Discussion is fine, but do not specifically call out any user or guild for any reason.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Mod actions are not an appropriate topic for public discussion.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Dpile, are you really serious? Your post is absolutely ridiculous. Some guilds scored more, some guilds scored less, same as every war. Some are capable of scoring ranking higher, but don't due to rewards are better at a lower rank.

Do you really think anyone who managed to get some refills and used them made a difference? I highly doubt it. I came too late to the thread to see what guilds you "called out", not that it matters, I think you have way too much time on your hands to try to do CP comparisons over several wars. I would be more interested in the war where cp was way down, wonder why that was the case. Lol