HighTower,When is EB ending?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HighTower,When is EB ending?

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count

HighTower,When is EB ending?

Different timers ,,Globe says 1day 1 hr,,goals say 3 days 4 hours.
    Can clarify when actual end of event is pls
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Development Team
    Post Count
    Ignore the timer in the globe. That was meant for the Hardcore Boss event, which is going live March 18th. The goals have the right of it. Sorry for the confusion.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That answer actually doesn't help clarify the issue. Based on your answer the boss will overlap with WD. WD and EB share the same health. Are you saying both events will be live at the same time? That doesn't seem right.

Lurker
    Post Count
    When? April?

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbl79 View Post
    That answer actually doesn't help clarify the issue. Based on your answer the boss will overlap with WD. WD and EB share the same health. Are you saying both events will be live at the same time? That doesn't seem right.
    This is another question since clarified when the end of EB is, EB and WD use same health so now players will be forced to stop EB to be active participent in WD.
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Development Team
    Post Count
    @Edbl79 / Bambamgunz

We are aware that the Epic Boss overlaps WD and that they share the same Health. We could have made a 2-day event to end when WD started, but did not want any players to miss out considering the Hardcore Boss was never fully launched. We do not plan to run Epic Boss alongside WD again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the clarification. Can you just end EB tomorrow at 5pm EST. I think most would agree it's for the better, well I assume they would anyway. It's WD, players should only have to worry about that and you're going to negatively impact the lower ranked factions that don't spend heavy gold as the either need to chose between the boss or helping their team.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    @Edbl79 / Bambamgunz

We are aware that the Epic Boss overlaps WD and that they share the same Health. We could have made a 2-day event to end when WD started, but did not want any players to miss out considering the Hardcore Boss was never fully launched. We do not plan to run Epic Boss alongside WD again.
    Hightower, I think it's important to not that this epic boss is also broken though I doubt you're getting many tickets about it if any at all. It's broken in our favor.

The event is supposed to be 4 days yet last night when it started all 4 days of faction goals were released concurrently. It took my faction a few short hours to complete all 4 days.

Part of the reason for our ability to complete the daily factions goals so quickly is the timer between when the next boss can be summoned appears to have been eliminated. Historically you've had to wait 90 seconds to 2 minutes to summon the next boss but this go around that was not the case. I think everyone would agree this should stay. Why do we need to wait to summon. It seems pointless.

Another problem was that the prizess for killing boss 100 and boss 150 along with the 4 daily faction goals were not received until you killed boss 150. This is not good, especially for people that can barely do 100.

Then there is the crashing on iOS. If you are lucky you can kill 2 bosses before you crash but for a lot of players you can only do 1 boss at a time before your game crashes. Compare this to android where bosses can be killed at a rate of 3-6 bosses a minute if you are fast with your fingers. The crashing is really out of hand and it makes every aspect of this game Unenjoyable if you are an iOS player.

The last thing I would add is that the loot is really outdated at this point. Prizes dropping for boss 50 on up are crap, especially compared to what is now available in the store. Either don't drop units as loot or increase their strength to at least allow them to make an army. Players doing 150 bosses don't benefit from loot with a max strength of like 45m/45m. It makes no sense to award prizes like that to players that can kill that many bosses.

The fact that Hightower acknowledges that WD and EB uses the same energy but is STILL going to allow them to run at the same time is ludicrous! SMH. . .

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    @Edbl79 / Bambamgunz

Sounds like a good time to give everyone unlimited health packs and just let everybody whale (pun intended) away.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Link View Post
    Sounds like a good time to give everyone unlimited health packs and just let everybody whale (pun intended) away.
    That would be cool, but iOS users could get 2 hits in and the game would crash. So it would get to
    Bothersome.

Development Team
    Post Count
    I only just realized I wrote March...the next HCB runs on April 18th and is not a time traveler.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallfish View Post
    When? April?
    I only just realized I wrote March...the next HCB runs on April 18th and is not a time traveler.
    Although it is entirely possible that the Hardcore Boss event will be fixed and will go live on March 18th, 2017...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780