GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hightower please help

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Hightower please help

HELP ITS WD DAY AND ANDROID CANT DONATE CONCRETE TO BUILD WALLS IF HQ IS LEVEL 10!!!! When you hit donate all you get us a pop up congratulating you for taking level 10
    Hail Hightower

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Toon View Post
    HELP ITS WD DAY AND ANDROID CANT DONATE CONCRETE TO BUILD WALLS IF HQ IS LEVEL 10!!!! When you hit donate all you get us a pop up congratulating you for taking level 10
    Sorry mate, only iOS can build walls. Been that way for at least a year, as I recall.

Gotta name iOS tapper as leader/wall builder, and HOPE he doesn't BOOT everyone.

TRUST mate, it's about TRUST or WALLS. LMFAO
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Sorry mate, only iOS can build walls. Been that way for at least a year, as I recall.

Gotta name iOS tapper as leader/wall builder, and HOPE he doesn't BOOT everyone.

TRUST mate, it's about TRUST or WALLS. LMFAO
    I'm droid and have been able to build walls for a while, this is a new issue sir
    Hail Hightower

Post Count
    Ouch, that is a serious bug. Guess we should not level up the HQ as it works at the lower levels.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm droid and have been able to build walls for a while, this is a new issue sir

New to YOU, old to ME and mine,mate!!!

As usual, YMMV, because none of the droids I know about have been able to build walls, delete in game chat for the past year. Those droids are spread across several factions.

With our overlords the only thing we can say is that YMMV, expect the unexpected, and no two tappers can expect to achieve the same result.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    That was expected. Same in Crime City.

Post Count
    Send in a ticket about it. (Just one ticket per player, not one for each account.)

If GREE gets enough tickets about the issue, it will become a priority and more likely to be fixed.
    Do not worry about the reply or if it gets closed since CS will not have an answer while it's being fixed.

Rob2 is right; this is a problem in CC, too.
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Send in a ticket about it. (Just one ticket per player, not one for each account.)

If GREE gets enough tickets about the issue, it will become a priority and more likely to be fixed.
    Do not worry about the reply or if it gets closed since CS will not have an answer while it's being fixed.

Rob2 is right; this is a problem in CC, too.
    I think you should have said this whole game is just one big ticket waiting to happen, and only gold is a priority. Thank you for your response Vike Lynn

Post Count
    I guess I'd have to agree, WBS, but I know they are trying to fix things... Eventually, they'll get it right.

Posting about issues here on the forum is great for feedback, but tickets allow the engineers to follow logs on those accounts experiencing the issue, which helps them investigate and fix. The forum is great for follow-ups and discussions after tickets have been sent.

I think we can use the ticket system to our advantage instead of expecting instant answers which the CS agents don't have. The best CS can do is forward issues to the teams. If enough tickets pile up, the faster and easier GREE will be able to handle it.

For example...
    100 forum posts about the game crashing is good feedback but not too helpful and usually too vague.
    100 tickets sent in from the in-game help link let's the team investigate the crashes thru the game logs which is much more helpful. The engineers can track what is going on thru the logs... the more tickets from different customers, the higher priority.

Lots of times CS answers tickets erroneously which is confusing and a turn off. Closing tickets is just as confusing when an issue still exits, but be assured that it has been forwarded to the teams even if CS closes a ticket.

Be brief & as specific as possible in the subject line so the CS agent knows where to forward your issue.
    Subj: "I hate GREE!" >> goes where?
    Subj: "Game crashes constantly" >> goes to the engineer team.
    (See what I mean? ^^)

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    But the first subject line is possibly more accurate when it comes to cs :P