Thanks 2 President Hightower

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thanks 2 President Hightower

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thanks 2 President Hightower

I haven't been on the forum in months. Came to check things out after actually seeing posts by a Gree employee, and not just 1 and done, multiple informative posts, holy crap there is life in gree land! Anyway President Hightower appreciate the info, the time and the trying. I see all the same complaining posts by the same ole same ole. Except for the issue of not knowing what my stats are because droid doesn't display stats correctly (ongoing issue 2 yrs +/-) and recycling being broken the game runs great on my s6. Pulling HCB was a good move until it's fixed properly, the MW community would rather wait for an event to be released that performs as it is supposed to rather then getting a rushed out version being fixed on the fly. Thanks for your efforts there are some that appreciate it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by redvenge99 View Post
    President Hightower appreciate the info, the time and the trying. Thanks for your efforts there are some that appreciate it.

I agree!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I very much agree. The information and effort Hightower has displayed while overdue is fantastic.

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree also, it's just too bad he has to deal with more problems then this game has ever had in past.

Development Team
    Post Count
    @redvenge99,

We're glad you stopped by. We are aware of the Android stat display issue and will be looking into it in the coming week. Every post or ticket we get regarding issues that players care about the most adds to its visibility.

Banned
    Post Count
    Since you are here Hightower, are you guys looking into the crashing issue. I'm iOS iPhone 6, it's getting worse as it just crashed 3 times in 5 minutes while I was buying units. Thank you

I did send a ticket in already.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I just noticed with the crashing on iphone while playing on main account and yet when I switch to a new mini account on the same device it never crashes, so it must be actual account and not device?????????

Hightower any thoughts

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Keep them informative posts coming. With weekly info on events, those were awesome.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Customer-facing roles are *hard* - especially for popular games with lots of issues, like this one. Top work PH

Very much appreciate the posts

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I disagree with you, my friends.
    Hightower is broken already and ignoring complaints about real issues. Wrong recycle display is insignificant inconvenience. This fix was not so needed.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    I disagree with you, my friends.
    Hightower is broken already and ignoring complaints about real issues. Wrong recycle display is insignificant inconvenience. This fix was not so needed.

My in game friends all tell me that recycling is broken more today than it was a couple weeks ago.
    I can only say recycling is broken too.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    My in game friends all tell me that recycling is broken more today than it was a couple weeks ago.
    I can only say recycling is broken too.
    Agree. I told that Hoghtower declared about the fix like something really needed is really made.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not getting the amount you WANT or think you should get for recycling does not mean it's broken. It means you probably want to overinflate your stats by recycling a minimal number of units for copious amounts of valor and aren't happy that you actually have to earn your stats or buy and recycle tens of thousands of units 50 at a time. Many things wrong with this game but not being able to easily increase your stats for free isn't one.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Recycling actually shows you what you will get back in cash and valor now. I can afford 350k of the 50m units and turn that into just under 5000 valor units at 34m each...

I can remember a time when you could buy 100 units at a time and buy a few thousand in 5 minutes. That is no longer the case. I miss those days...