Is anyone getting propaganda??? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone getting propaganda???

Development Team
    Post Count
    Propaganda is being dropped early in events, just like all of the other materials. There is a chance you can get it through pvp but it's pretty abundant in some events.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [pm] president hightower View Post
    propaganda is being dropped early in events, just like all of the other materials. There is a chance you can get it through pvp but it's pretty abundant in some events.
    i don't understand?? Now you're saying that's there's a"chance" to get it thru pvp, but you have stated numerous times that the rate and amount of drops has increased in pvp, this leads players to believe its possible to attain the goals for the hq. So lets see in the last event it was reasonable to say a faction of 60 players (if all were strong enough) could have gotten a total of 13800 max prop thru indiv events. That would leave 1200 prop needed to complete the level. So how many attacks would it take to attain that 1200... 100?1000?10000? Billions?????
    So which is it?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ive seen prop drop at 2 - 4- 6 -8 at a time, getting the droprate every 20-40 hits orso,

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Highest ive seen is 12 in a single hit

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIABLOPEZ View Post
    Ive seen prop drop at 2 - 4- 6 -8 at a time, getting the droprate every 20-40 hits orso,
    Way better than anyone I've talked to...... Are you on the Gree payroll

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lmao, You saying Gree actually has an employee that actually is playing the game lmao,
    Just hit 50x only had 1 propaganda drop of 2

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sure is quiet on this issue..... I guess when you get caught in a err misstatement of information... Keeping quiet is the best policy!

Post Count
    I think I know what the actually problem is. I don't think they increased the actual drop rate of propaganda but what they did was let you get more propaganda IF it drops.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPT MICKY D View Post
    Sure is quiet on this issue..... I guess when you get caught in a err misstatement of information... Keeping quiet is the best policy!
    It's not the first time Micky D, I can tell you at least 2 other times.

Development Team
    Post Count
    @Capt Micky D,

Raising the rates does not mean 100% chance to drop in PvP. There should be a slightly higher drop rate than previously, with more dropping each time. Still not guaranteed. PvP is not meant to be the only source of propaganda.

Propaganda is now dropping from other events. Check out the Epic Boss or LTQs for some easy Propaganda.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    @Capt Micky D,

Propaganda is now dropping from other events. Check out the Epic Boss or LTQs for some easy Propaganda.
    Yup. My faction has 20k Propaganda and 22k Recruiting in the vault, most of which came from single 100x yields from Epic/Hard boss type events. Not like there is much to spend it on.

Now if Gree would only update valor payouts in Raid Boss to scale to the current valor units that go for 30M valor a pop...... finishing RB Masters 10/25 for 50k valor (or whatever it is) isn't fun. Remember when valor payouts in Raid Boss used to be awesome??!??? Remember those days? Do ya?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Haven't got a single propaganda this LTQ

Banned
    Post Count
    Hey Hightower you said dropping in epic boss. Now bring back epic boss.

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    No propaganda,recruiting,concrete or R&D dropping on the 1 day ILTQ !!!
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Development Team
    Post Count
    Are you referring to Baltic Blitz?

Every single one of the things you mentions was given out in that LTQ. Very low numbers, I'll admit. Rebalance will definitely occur on that style of LTQ. If you're referring to NPCs dropping them as loot, I did state (in an announcement) that some events already on the schedule would not include the changes. Those events were already created and slated to go out. Sorry for the confusion on that.