Surprise! Recycle still broken after update!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surprise! Recycle still broken after update!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Surprise! Recycle still broken after update!

If I recycle one unit at a time I get cash/valor indicated, if I try to recycle multiple units I get 0 cash/valor. Ticket has been sent, although I know it will not do any good. I seriously don't know why I still play this game.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hightower as usual your wrong again yes still broke and still keeps kicking us out of game what a load of crap get a grip will ya

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Further they reduce the amount of cash u get when recycling. I am fine if u get 50% of the amount for those cash units that u buy.
    But for those indestrucible units (such as raid boss loot/Ltq prizes) it is ridiculous to get only 2mil cash for a 20 mil stats unit. Previously u can get up to 200 mil cash.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Recycling works for me on iOS

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Recycling is working but game crashes immediately after recycling a few units. If you try and do a load of units, game also crashes, but if you have the time, it does actually give you what it quotes.

As for people wanting more cash back, nobody is making you use recycling. If you think it isn't value, don't use it.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrown View Post
    If I recycle one unit at a time I get cash/valor indicated, if I try to recycle multiple units I get 0 cash/valor. Ticket has been sent, although I know it will not do any good. I seriously don't know why I still play this game.
    Looking for my herd of lemmings............

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Recycling is working and they removed the cap they put in place.

They just lowered the value of all units when recycling.

So, it is working, but at a lower refund value, but also, no cap on the amount of cash and valor per unit.

However, crashing seems to be occurring more often with this new update, even after deleting and re-installing MW.

I guess we can't have it all or GREE can't fix it all to make everyone happy.
    Last edited by Rolinz; 04-13-2016 at 03:28 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Everything is functioning as intended, DEW enjoy, and be sure to purchase 10 to 20 vaults a day, please.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I beg to differ with it working on iOS I can buy units but they don't show up to recycle at ??????

Development Team
    Post Count
    @Laurence, are you using an Android device? The fix for Recycling is for iOS only. Android build 6.0.1 will be available next week.

If not, can you please tell me which unit was not recyclable? Are you completing all steps? I have personally tried it on an off all day and it works fine for me as well as all testers.

Steps:
    Inventory->Recycle Tab
    Choose type of units through Filter button
    Select a unit->Choose how many->confirm
    Press RECYCLE X UNITS button on top left section
    RECYCLE button->Okay

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No hightower on iOS iPhone 6s and iPad Air neither are working

Development Team
    Post Count
    Can you please tell me which unit you are unable to recycle? You definitely updated to 6.0.1 today?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hightower iPhone 6s and iPad Air, it seems to be mainly with the decorated units they sometimes appear other time they don't. If I buy one unit it does not show up at the front of the sort as newest unit and if you do an a-z search they are not listed either. Other than a pm to you with screen shots I don't know what else I can't tell you.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurence1 View Post
    Hightower iPhone 6s and iPad Air, it seems to be mainly with the decorated units they sometimes appear other time they don't. If I buy one unit it does not show up at the front of the sort as newest unit and if you do an a-z search they are not listed either. Other than a pm to you with screen shots I don't know what else I can't tell you.
    @Laurence1: That has happened to me before. I would exit MW and when I reload MW, the recently purchased units would be there.

I think it has something to do with the lag and the program is not refreshing fast or as often enough. Much like the lag when you hit a target in an LTQ. Sometimes going to your rivals list and refreshing that will force the game to sync with GREE's servers.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @ Rolinz that would be fine but I have unit when they first came out that are not showing up to recycle lol