Surprise! Recycle still broken after update! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surprise! Recycle still broken after update!

Development Team
    Post Count
    I am looking into it personally, but can't see anything wrong. I've purchased all sorts of units and find all of them in Recycle through the Non Bonus filter. I am also on WiFi right near our servers so Rolinz could be right about lag. I'm going to have to ask QA to look into it. Thanks for letting us know that some are still experiencing issues.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    I am looking into it personally, but can't see anything wrong. I've purchased all sorts of units and find all of them in Recycle through the Non Bonus filter. I am also on WiFi right near our servers so Rolinz could be right about lag. I'm going to have to ask QA to look into it. Thanks for letting us know that some are still experiencing issues.
    maybe have your QA team not be on WiFi right near the servers when testing. That is likely why they say that all is well.

And actually pay your QA a bonus for each bug they find. Oh, maybe on second thought don't as gree wI'll be bankrupt with all the bugs they find

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i am not happy I recycled a unit and my money and valor have all gone soon as I hit confirm button my money and valor went down to 0.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Would love to see if recycling is fixed but game crashes before I ever get the chance to actually find out. Never mind, one day soon, recycling will work untroubled, whilst game never crashes. Events will run on time, stats will display, IOS videos will return and Tapjoy will pay out.

As for Android, stats issue will be sorted and the game will return to where it was three years ago.

One day, one day soon.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    I just recycled a unit to test and still not adding. 1 unit recycled nothing added. 2nd time only added 1 mill for a 535+ mill cash. Unsure of the valour On andriod Nexus tab using Wi-Fi.