WOW, only 11 days and 54 minutes for NEXT WAR - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WOW, only 11 days and 54 minutes for NEXT WAR

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Answer us Gree - people are quitting over this. At least turn it into a 24 hour war

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Thought I would look at the calendar. I thought that maybe the regular schedule would have been on Mother's Day, but it wasn't. Neither was Memorial Day or Father's Day.

But if we go in two weeks again, the war will fall on Mother's Day. The next one had better not be on Mother's Day.
    Being forced to choose between a game or our wives and families will definitely cause many more "retirements"
    Purple Squirrel

Far Under Cutting Keep Your Game Retiring Everyone Enduring this time!

This is getting ridiculous. I need a holiday...might just have to put the iPad locked up over the weekend.

Please stop this
    ❤SCARLET HEART❤

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Will gree please comment? Many players are pending retirement decisions. Do you still want their money?

Post Count
    Please listen to your customers and change the war schedule back to the usual time frame.
    Your silence is deafening and yet sadly speaks volumes to what you truly think of us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You will also get lower participation as peole made other plans assuming that weekend was not war.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    You will also get lower participation as peole made other plans assuming that weekend was not war.
    No response means we should not have war or participate in the event, however Gree knows that many players will spend and this is why no response or change in schedule. When we don't spend is when they will listen. JMHO

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    IPassButter, I know you read these threads. There is a lot of talk about going without walls, not declaring for the first day or two, going gem free. Some guilds are not going to fight at all.

War is a huge time consumer, and we can't take a 3 day war every two weeks. That will be the quickest way to get peeps to realize that there are more important thing in life, and that leaving KA is their best move.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've made other plans....this war was off cycle & im okay with dedicating 1 weekend a month but not multiples. My guilds will be casual....it's player decision to decide if they even want to battle at all this war....no one will be booted for being MIA with no communication about missing since I'm not considering an off cycle war as a guild event requiring full participation.

Post Count
    What to say on this?
    I am tired to complain so i won't.
    Please Gree listen to your costumers.This war is to close
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Yet again another example of completely ignoring what your customers want. Successful businesses continue to stay in business because they listen to their customer base and don't try to take advantage of them. Increasing the frequency of war and adding multiple quests leading up to this war is sheer madness on your part. Please listen to reason and your customers and abandon this need to constantly push players away!

Post Count
    all has been said before.... this is incredible gree - you are not only killing your gem-spenders but also the high active player that care about the guilds: if they use gems or not, it is the needed time that kills them and forces them to quit the game one by one. These player are not able to slow down because they would feel like they would let the guild down if they don't help - so they will battle, yes... but they will think about quiting the game again to get their lifes back.... and again some will, leaving behind a smaller group of active player that have to work even harder.... and the wheel keeps on turning, less and less active player, the game is fading

Post Count
    Lord V, you are absolutely correct... I'm very Active... From my husband's complaining, way too much... But I am very involved in my Guild, and try my best for everyone to get the Rewards.. But I'm thinking really hard for me and my two minis to leave the game... It's getting where it's just not fun anymore... And all this fricken begging a company to fix their product is just flucking ridiculous!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Your silence is deafening.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Your silence is deafening.
    ECHO...ECHo...ECho...Echo...echo...
    Purple Squirrel