DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WOW, only 11 days and 54 minutes for NEXT WAR

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

WOW, only 11 days and 54 minutes for NEXT WAR

Talk about milking the cow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Gree you really have no clue oh well gem free next one

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE, how I wish you'd listen to us about war; just once. That your game, which we enjoy is riddled with bugs and false promises, it's also full of people who don't give a flying fig about those who serve it well. You should be proud that you have such scant regard. Thanks for that.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    PLease stop this - you just had a war riddled with errors ad bad prizes - we are al exhausted - those who still care do not want to repeat this in 11 days. Better to pull the plug.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Agreed !! 11 days till nxt war? Absolutely dumb...

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    2 weeks and a 3 day war, we all hate it
    The Red Baron TRB

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's remarkable that you plan a war this quickly, yet, you aren't able to run the current set of LTQs properly. There is an EB event going on? No bosses though. You pay lip service to us. You use avatar names that mock us. You don't seem to understand that all we want is to be treated appropriately. A simple acknowledgment would be nice!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostpocket View Post
    It's remarkable that you plan a war this quickly, yet, you aren't able to run the current set of LTQs properly. There is an EB event going on? No bosses though. You pay lip service to us. You use avatar names that mock us. You don't seem to understand that all we want is to be treated appropriately. A simple acknowledgment would be nice!
    And yet many still spend thousands on this game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    2 weeks and a 3 day war, we all hate it
    So true, many will probably do a gem free war, except top guilds, points should be lower.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    And yet many still spend thousands on this game.
    They do indeed and whilst I am in a top 10 guild, I am not one of them. Either the farming for health potions meant that GREE didn't earn enough from gem sales, this war, or it was a precursor to a two weekly war cycle. I suspect the latter. We are all addicts, but the amount spent by some is not to my choosing, so I refrain. I just couldn't afford it, not would I want to spend that much. It's about choice; it isn't mine. I just wish GREE would comment on this thread. It's selective contribution to threads, not to mention rude, is quite unprofessional and cowardly at best.

There won't be a gem free war; too many top level guilds terrified of losing their placement in a game and addiction can't just stop like that.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My issue is time - war forces me to ignore my family for a weekend. I know this is huge issue for many. SO this just forces more out of the game, hastening its death.

I don't mind gemming, I do mind the absurd time requirements. Many gemmers feel same. Please listen Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    My issue is time - war forces me to ignore my family for a weekend. I know this is huge issue for many. SO this just forces more out of the game, hastening its death.

I don't mind gemming, I do mind the absurd time requirements. Many gemmers feel same. Please listen Gree.
    Agreed, I continue saying they need to stop alienating the customer base, each time we lose members. New players cannot compete, no parity in the game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Maybe Gree will learn the hard way this war if players cut back on gem spending. One can only hope.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Maybe Gree will learn the hard way this war if players cut back on gem spending. One can only hope.
    Unfortunately that will not happen with some guilds, but I expect points to be lower which means less spending. The less spending that occurs will possibly improve the game as they will listen. When quests are unattainable with mountains of gem use and high health bosses, our guild is not spending gems. Wars no gem spent last two wars due to them changing it to impossible for guilds around 30 members. We lost 3 members this last war because of the recent impossible changes that have occurred. We still placed at 150 even, which a year or so ago would have been top 200 if we were lucky. Used to take about a million points for top 150, we had nearly half those points this war. The current game proves members are leaving and new members cannot compete under the current structure.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We keep saying we don't want wars this close together. Why are you insistent on scheduling them this way?