WOW, only 11 days and 54 minutes for NEXT WAR - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WOW, only 11 days and 54 minutes for NEXT WAR

Post Count
    This is my last post in this forum.. I receive no satisfaction in my inquires, have seen now caring Gree support yet when I post I get an inbox warning about language... No I dont receive any response in here from Gree to anything I post, yet I'm threatened with banning for using an abbreviation form for a cuss word... Bad Nana...

Post Count
    I rarely post in the Forum anymore, mostly because I think it does not matter what we say in here. However, I will say that I have not bought gems in quite some time. I will surely not start buying again for this weekend. Many folks are losing their interest in KA, and 12 days between Conquests is one of the reasons.

I know the top 10 guilds will continue to use gems, but the game is shrinking. Listen to us and you may have more than 10 active guilds in the near future.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Post Count
    wow....it has been a very long time since i stopped in here ....and the same fight we all had 2 years ago is still being fought today....i sympathize with all of you long time gamers...

one...gree does not care about you or its games....they care about the bottom dollar...

two...the fact that you are still buying gems and playing the game enables them to keep pushing until the cow dies

three....a boycott will never happen...EVER

four...its a shame to see a game that was once GREAT become what it is today...if only Funzio had kept this one

five...gree does not respond to your issues and concerns ..i still dont understand why they dont care but they have a business model and they will not change it to satisfy anyone ...EXCEPT the very top spenders or teams

six...bugs...more bugs...crashing...repetitive events...repetitive units with bigger stats and bull **** bonuses ....but yet the customer keeps paying for it so why would they care about changing anything as long as the money keeps coming in.

seven...i WISH i could actually say something that would make gree pay attention and effect the changes you all have been asking for.... for YEARS now....it is ridiculous that a gaming company is this BLIND and INCOMPETENT to the customer needs and wants ...

Good luck everyone in your continued fight against the astounding level of greed and bad programming that gree has displayed time and time again....i really do HOPE that you get that change...but as i and many others before and after me have learned ...that is just NEVER going to happen ...EVER....and so it is up to you to either play with it...though it...or leave for greener games....by no means am i saying that other games are less expensive...but at least when i contact support i get a legitimate response from other gaming companies ...when i express my concerns even if i get a caged response ...at least i am getting a response unlike here where it seems that everything falls on deaf ears

KA: 630-568-270

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    wow....it has been a very long time since i stopped in here ....and the same fight we all had 2 years ago is still being fought today....i sympathize with all of you long time gamers...

one...gree does not care about you or its games....they care about the bottom dollar...

two...the fact that you are still buying gems and playing the game enables them to keep pushing until the cow dies

three....a boycott will never happen...EVER

four...its a shame to see a game that was once GREAT become what it is today...if only Funzio had kept this one

five...gree does not respond to your issues and concerns ..i still dont understand why they dont care but they have a business model and they will not change it to satisfy anyone ...EXCEPT the very top spenders or teams

six...bugs...more bugs...crashing...repetitive events...repetitive units with bigger stats and bull **** bonuses ....but yet the customer keeps paying for it so why would they care about changing anything as long as the money keeps coming in.

seven...i WISH i could actually say something that would make gree pay attention and effect the changes you all have been asking for.... for YEARS now....it is ridiculous that a gaming company is this BLIND and INCOMPETENT to the customer needs and wants ...

Good luck everyone in your continued fight against the astounding level of greed and bad programming that gree has displayed time and time again....i really do HOPE that you get that change...but as i and many others before and after me have learned ...that is just NEVER going to happen ...EVER....and so it is up to you to either play with it...though it...or leave for greener games....by no means am i saying that other games are less expensive...but at least when i contact support i get a legitimate response from other gaming companies ...when i express my concerns even if i get a caged response ...at least i am getting a response unlike here where it seems that everything falls on deaf ears
    Wow, Sky�� Long time no see! I can't believe it's been 2 years since I remember you retiring��

I don't know that anyone would argue your points. We continue to post here when we want to gain public support for an idea AND when we want to make sure that GREE sees a post about a problem (since customer support in game can be pretty sketchy)...not that this is frankly a lot better.

I, for one, play the game because I still have fun doing so (even with the bugs and GREE push for more spending). When I stop having fun, then I will stop. My gem spend has already slowed significantly (as I told GREE that it would when they refused a recent ticket).

We had a couple more members quit this cycle...its sad to say it but it's definitely a declining game. I can't think of one thing that is positively bring more players to the game now...though GREE is changing things slightly to make some events a little more interesting...unfortunately the changes are also driving some away. Guess they can't win at this point.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Interesting that a thread asking for reasons about why war is only a fortnight apart is ignored, yet a thread concerning loss of accounts due to logging in on another device error is dealt with almost immediately. Funny old thing that possible loss of revenue on the eve of war, attracts action. GREE; you certainly know how to treat your customers with contempt and your selective deafness, or should I say blindness is so obvious. If the next war is two weeks from this one, I'm sure a few more peeps will vanish, in readiness for the new up and coming spenders, whom I hope will quickly see GREE for its shoddy customer service and back tracking. Whilst it may seem to try to make quests more interesting, not a lot is achievable now, without spending a lot. I remember another game, LaW which expected the same. Look what happened there! Please address your customers. Your loss of revenue is of your own doing.