Where are the Hunting Ground events?

Not seen a single pet event. Are they going to remove bait? I have not seen any pet events and the update was a while back.

There was one event that they did on Beta. The event used the beans, peppers, etc as the "energy" to allow you to attack.

but that was months ago wasn't it? Why has there been such a huge delay for these events?

I suppose they've been busy designing those step chests......

Hmm. adventure mode/heroic seems to have been reduced to nearly only dropping a Blended Seed now and then.
    The better free bait drops are now in the quests that soak up more pet fusion fodder than they generate from their bait rewards. (the quest seem to be on a 3-week cycle, of which weeks 1/2/3 give 1/2/3 Assorted Beans and Multicolored Peppers)
    I guess it might be a good idea to keep the higher baits around in case such pet events ever start (how long have those tabs been there now? 2 months already?).
    And hunting with Blended Seeds is so much effort for so little return.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration