Skill points

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Skill points

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Skill points

Hey fellow forum readers, I just leveled and got exactly one skill point to assign. Is it your guys' feeling that we're supposed to be contacting support each and every time we level until the end of time?

Are there people who are getting the correct number of points? Is this likely happening to me because I didn't reset with the alleged free skill sheets? (I had been holding on to an old free one- does anyone think that's why I didn't get another back on 3/30?) Did someone actually get a free skill sheet, and do you believe it reset your skill points appropriately?

If Gree support were more timely or pleasant to deal with, I might contact them, but I figure it's likely you guys can help me understand what your experiences are and whether mine matches up.

Thanks, everyone, I appreciate you taking any time to answer

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    Hey fellow forum readers, I just leveled and got exactly one skill point to assign. Is it your guys' feeling that we're supposed to be contacting support each and every time we level until the end of time?

Are there people who are getting the correct number of points? Is this likely happening to me because I didn't reset with the alleged free skill sheets? (I had been holding on to an old free one- does anyone think that's why I didn't get another back on 3/30?) Did someone actually get a free skill sheet, and do you believe it reset your skill points appropriately?

If Gree support were more timely or pleasant to deal with, I might contact them, but I figure it's likely you guys can help me understand what your experiences are and whether mine matches up.

The skill points got messed up when Gree was giving out all those Attack Increase boosts. All it did was to add attack skill points, which confused the system into not giving out future skill points. Those boosts were changed into Alliance Attack boosts, but the "fake" skill points remained behind. A skill sheet was said to be given to all players, but Gree lied again.

So basically your future skill points were assigned into Attack for you instead of giving you the choice of how to use them.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    I'm still missing skill points, and I have also not received a free skill reset sheet... Heck, I also don't have the correct skill points for my level X 3 plus the Lv 4 Map completed Quest points... Holding by breath? F no...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Skill points

Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    The skill points got messed up when Gree was giving out all those Attack Increase boosts. All it did was to add attack skill points, which confused the system into not giving out future skill points. Those boosts were changed into Alliance Attack boosts, but the "fake" skill points remained behind. A skill sheet was said to be given to all players, but Gree lied again.

So basically your future skill points were assigned into Attack for you instead of giving you the choice of how to use them.

Yeah.... Still waiting on that "skill sheet" they promised everyone

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes, we are all still waiting. I think that GREE is too busy with its next war schedule in 11 days, to really care about what it promised. More false and misleading information.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post

Amazing this thread has not been closed yet. Original post was closed, I opened a new thread concerning the issue and it was quickly closed. This too will probably be closed. The mod said to send in a ticket but I cannot see how they would want all of us to send in a ticket, they frown upon an issue like this to have 100's of tickets sent in.

1) skill sheet not received by anyone
    2) attack points allocated without our consent
    3) tickets are not timely and are not useful to the customer base at this magnitude
    4) promises broken
    5) no fix or update provided other than closed threads and send in tickets

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

There is not a one-size-fits-all fix for this, which is why you need to contact support so they can handle your issue.