Finished LE events and didnt receive rewards - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finished LE events and didnt receive rewards

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Piano30AL View Post
    Thanks, I hope I get my LE rewards soon. Im hoping someone at gree checks the forums
    They check the forums all the time, and I send them links to threads that I think they should check out, but they cannot do anything without going into your account thru your ticket data.

I wish it wasn't the case, but you might have misunderstood the goal tree for this LE event. And, I wish I could help you, but I don't understand it or do it myself. At least you brought it up so others know about it. Thanks for that. Hopefully your SS's will help!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    They check the forums all the time, and I send them links to threads that I think they should check out, but they cannot do anything without going into your account thru your ticket data.

I wish it wasn't the case, but you might have misunderstood the goal tree for this LE event. And, I wish I could help you, but I don't understand it or do it myself. At least you brought it up so others know about it. Thanks for that. Hopefully your SS's will help!
    I didnt misunderstand the goal. I saw it both on my IOS device and Android Device collect each of the following to get Tilda's Blade, which was to collect 9 mutant weapons and the Mutant Sprayer was all 11 weapons. The check list checked them all off but it glitched when I got the mutant armor said I didnt have it even though I do.

Post Count
    Oooh, well then I hope you get it.
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Piano30AL View Post
    I didnt misunderstand the goal. I saw it both on my IOS device and Android Device collect each of the following to get Tilda's Blade, which was to collect 9 mutant weapons and the Mutant Sprayer was all 11 weapons. The check list checked them all off but it glitched when I got the mutant armor said I didnt have it even though I do.
    did you already have tilda blade? just like the 3% IP mod from raid boss, it doesn't stack. it didn't for me or anyone I asked anyway.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    did you already have tilda blade? just like the 3% IP mod from raid boss, it doesn't stack. it didn't for me or anyone I asked anyway.
    I know the 2nd Tildas wouldn't stack but almost certain the 3% mod from RB Defo stacked for me

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    The 3%IP mod worked for me. I have never had the tilda's blade. Im just mad I completed the Mutant Collection and Grand Collection and got nothing.

Banned
    Post Count
    The RB prize was an old top three prize I believe. So it would work except for old SAS/FC accounts.