I have a question

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a question

Post Count

I have a question

We've been due for another complain thread. So I'll take the honors:

Last war, war prizes were bumped up significantly. Individual prizes still sucked, there were still all defense bonuses.. but the syndicate prizes were better. T10 was a 4% mafia defense, T15 3%, etc. The war before that, T10 was a 2% mafia, T15 1%, etc.

Last war, between the 2900 gold bundle and the better war prizes, ip was through the roof. There was a huge push between the T5, a huge push between the T10. I can't imagine how much money GREE made last war.

And yet.... they decided to lower both the war bundle and make the prizes crap again. So my question being... Why is that? Ip is much lower this war, if you couldn't already tell. But that could also be due to the fact that EVERY WEEKEND HAS A BATTLE EVENT, and we now have war and SA twice a month. I love repeating an endless cycle of tapping as much as everyone else.... but enough is enough.

So there's my complain thread, but here's some honorable mentions:

1. Individual prizes in war freaking suck. Why?? It's making people spend less gold and hurts teams and the players that do spend gold in war because they're getting the same indi prize for the ones that spend 2 vault LESS gold than them. It's also turning people into ponses.

2. So... much... defense... It's becoming increasingly harder to find targets in war, soon you will start losing gold spenders on top teams for the stupid fact that they will have no targets to participate.

3. Individual goals are great, and syndicate goals are crap. Why spend 3k in war to help your team when you can spend 3k gold on a crate event and double your stats and raw attack? Stop with this, it's hurting teams and, again, you will eventually start to lose players over it.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    All this from a free player...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    All this from a free player...
    Call me stupid, but I'm not clear on what that criticism has to do with the "complaint."
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    He sure has a lot of "first world" complaints, it seems...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    1. Individual prizes in war freaking suck. Why?? It's making people spend less gold and hurts teams and the players that do spend gold in war because they're getting the same indi prize for the ones that spend 2 vault LESS gold than them
    I do love this crying. Lesson one Evan, if somebody spends considerably less than you and gets the same reward, it means they're smarter than you. Carpet bombing money is a mug's game.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Since you obviously still haven't noticed, Evan, none of this matters. The more things change the more they stay the same and if you don't like it the door is always open.

Post Count
    Aww poppycock, Evan your right! For me I would always spend mode for syn goals, rather then Indy one's. What I will not do is buy a bundle for any less than 2650 gold
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    What goals in this game are you trying to achieve right now Evan?

What do you hope to build for your character in the near and far future.

Focus on these things, and I'm sure you will be a winner.

Go for it buddy. Go for it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I do love this crying. Lesson one Evan, if somebody spends considerably less than you and gets the same reward, it means they're smarter than you. Carpet bombing money is a mug's game.
    Sure... and when your team places rank 51 instead of rank 50 because a bunch of players decided to hit min, but blew thousands of gold on a crate event, it's fair to the guy in your syn that put up 200k+ to try and make the rank?

Smart doesn't equal ponse.

Perfect example.. I'm sure everyone remembers so&so*. Scammer and ponse, ran around with the name so&so for a bit. So&so posted screenshots of finishing the common and uncommon, and I think rare crate event goals all in the main chat. Rare takes thousands upon thousands of gold to complete. Sure enough, few days later, war comes and it makes 35k, when min is around 60k. Instant boot...
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 04-12-2016 at 06:28 AM. Reason: So&so is back. Evan's fav new word: ponse.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    He sure has a lot of "first world" complaints, it seems...
    There is no "fist world" in a phone game, and they aren't complaints they're common sense. This affects all teams, as all rank prizes were bumped up, just to be lowered again... Indi prizes, again, affect teams and players of all ranks.

Post Count
    I honestly can't remember the last time i even looked at the rewards.

Post Count
    Me either.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Sure... and when your team places rank 51 instead of rank 50 because a bunch of players decided to hit min, but blew thousands of gold on a crate event, it's fair to the guy in your syn that put up 200k+ to try and make the rank?

Smart doesn't equal ponse.

Perfect example.. I'm sure everyone remembers so&so*. Scammer and ponse, ran around with the name so&so for a bit. So&so posted screenshots of finishing the common and uncommon, and I think rare crate event goals all in the main chat. Rare takes thousands upon thousands of gold to complete. Sure enough, few days later, war comes and it makes 35k, when min is around 60k. Instant boot...
    In my mind, both are idiots for wasting so much real money on something that doesn't matter one iota. Spend on stuff that will give you pleasure for the rest of your life - whether that be a material item or the precious memories you carry from experiences around the world. Nobody is going to write their autobiography and devote pages to their time in crime city (or any other game), and if they did the readers would just fast forward through it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    There is no "fist world" in a phone game, and they aren't complaints they're common sense. This affects all teams, as all rank prizes were bumped up, just to be lowered again... Indi prizes, again, affect teams and players of all ranks.
    All ranks? Really? I never qualify for an indie prize, and it doesn't worry me for a second.

You're spending too much time on CC for peace of mind.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    In my mind, both are idiots for wasting so much real money on something that doesn't matter one iota. Spend on stuff that will give you pleasure for the rest of your life - whether that be a material item or the precious memories you carry from experiences around the world. Nobody is going to write their autobiography and devote pages to their time in crime city (or any other game), and if they did the readers would just fast forward through it.
    Can I use this quote in my book? "The Unstoppable Force - How The Silent Assassins of Crime City Did The Impossible, And Changed The Face of Online Gaming Forever."