Frontline Goals- Still Broken After Update

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frontline Goals- Still Broken After Update

Frontline Goals- Still Broken After Update

WhIle I do appreciate the quick response to FL goals and the subsequent fix, it is still not working correctly. Ultimate 1 says that I need 7m pts to complete the goal, but I have way more than that already. So I am now stuck on that goal and it won't budge!?! I've sent a ticket in on both of my account (Yada yada) but I am hoping to get a response BEFORE the event ends (and NOT the end of the month which is the usual CS turnaround)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    On a side note. 175 mill is a joke in regular FL 3 day event. And insane in a one day event
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @Shadow Lurker. You need to restart your game and it updated on with a Data Push on iOS. Not sure about Android.

@Hightower. 175M is still too high for most players. But I guess you don't want most to even try to at it. Less than 80M for the Ultimate would seem more reasonable, in my opinion.

If 21M was the goal before for 1 battle in a 3 day period. With 175M for 1 day is still insane and even if you spread that out in 2 days, only most for the top 5 might try for it.

You will not get most people to try unless the reward is a Energy or Health Boost.

I wonder if GREEdy realized how much of a drop in participation there was before the end of the first day.

If people continue to skip this event, maybe they will drop it even further???

Post Count
    Android here
    Goal is still on 1/10. I have over over 16M of the required 500k.

working as intended I guess

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Open crate or doing ltq with others accounts and got it
    Droid here.
    WDT( VFF) 554085004

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2 View Post
    Android here
    Goal is still on 1/10. I have over over 16M of the required 500k.

working as intended I guess
    I had the same problem. But one of my faction found a solution. Complete a goal such as ltq or open a case. That will start it. Just have to wait as it takes it time. But with the push that's understandable. We have all got our prizes now. I'm on andriod. But others are on iOS in our faction

Banned
    Post Count
    Ultimate is only meant for whales. The goal is set to high for even small to moderate gold spenders to even attempt.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    I had the same problem. But one of my faction found a solution. Complete a goal such as ltq or open a case. That will start it. Just have to wait as it takes it time. But with the push that's understandable. We have all got our prizes now. I'm on andriod. But others are on iOS in our faction
    Thanks. yes that works

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Always spent some gold for 21M - now not a chance

Development Team
    Post Count
    Glad to see your goals completed.

I apologize for the need to download yet another data set but goal requirements are being set much lower than even the current requirements. These requirements will be final and future balance will be balanced more appropriately in the future. I will update the original post with the new values once the data is live.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    Thanks levelhead. That worked for me too! I'm on iPad iOS

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Glad to see your goals completed.

I apologize for the need to download yet another data set but goal requirements are being set much lower than even the current requirements. These requirements will be final and future balance will be balanced more appropriately in the future. I will update the original post with the new values once the data is live.
    After data push I got booted out,when I returned my goals went backwards!!
    My goals went back to advanced war room 2/15,ultimate war room 3/5 despite me completing them earlier?
    I had also scored way more then the required amounts for both of those goals.
    I have screens of the goals with a green TICK but still on my screen.
    I have screens of points scored etc.
    Why send a data push 20 minutes before event is due to end?
    How are we supposed to know new revised then re revised scores a few minutes before the event ends?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Finally check and after 24 millions deploy points still on 1/15 advanced war and don t find unit in inventory for 10/10 tallin 1
    Tickets send on bith accounts
    WDT( VFF) 554085004

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    how is it ok to reduce the goal after there are people that spent to get the original goal, astronomical as it was, there are still people that went for it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    THEY don't care what YOU think.
    THEY make the rules that pleases THEM.
    THEY thank you for your custom.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "