Please explain war goals and communicate ahead of time

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please explain war goals and communicate ahead of time

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Please explain war goals and communicate ahead of time

Gree,

You do realize that people spend real money on war and real time planning for it.

After last war many guilds focused on getting 50 people to 300 wins. We assumed you might go at least one war without massive change. So we arranged our rosters and goals for that. Now all is different with zero heads up. This is the kind of thing that chases players away.

Please explain heroic streak? the splash screen says 32 wins for heroic. Is this total, or is that 10/10. completing 3/10 requires 10 wins. It is critical that we know for planning.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Can't figure out how to post thread game was stuck on 100 percent data loading deleted game App Store won't let me reinstall anyone else having problem been playing for 4 yrs this is first time this has happened any ideas thanks

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    605 Indy wins through 15/17
    Looks like we're needing @ 900 wins, just like the old days with 300 daily wins for the prizes and wrapper.
    There is a +5% Infantry Attack on 15/17
    16/17 is 123 wins
    17/17 is 139 wins and a 3% Alliance Attack boost for a grand total of 867 wins
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 04-09-2016 at 09:54 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Simply put, wars absolutely now suck as well. Officially have messed up the final glue to the fun of the game. A lot of guilds do not have 60,50,40, etc members, due to constant alienation to members and they have left our guilds. Take a hard look at my account of money spent, sit back and smile, and absolutely know this, no more will a dollar be spent towards your game from me. I am done spending after 4 years of having hopes you listen and support your customers. Will not waste my time with customer service as previously mentioned only to get a lackluster response, if one at all. Next step will be to shut down my guild and leave if by chance the game has no free content whatsoever.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The streak goals are also nonsensical - the only thing worth doing is the 35 and this is extremely hard for most.

Mathematically impossible to finish the chains.

We will have more retirements after this travesty of a war

-confusing and impossible goals
    -no heads up to the players
    -terrible prizes

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    The streak goals are also nonsensical - the only thing worth doing is the 35 and this is extremely hard for most.

Mathematically impossible to finish the chains.

We will have more retirements after this travesty of a war

-confusing and impossible goals
    -no heads up to the players
    -terrible prizes
    We have 3 retiring after war