Possible changes.

Ok this is for player feed back to Gree. Ideally you comment by adding a priority number to my suggestions from 1-10 number 1 it your top priority........
    Ranking every idea with a different number, so Gree can see what is most urgent. See http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...y-toes-back-in
    For more detailed info on the ideas.

1. condense the existing worlds.
    Ideally by allowing players to move an existing world they are active in, to a new world.
    So players can become mobile changing worlds with all there stuff.
    I have suggested ways this may be done in other posts.

2. Unlock maps, allow mines zones to be upgraded. And bases to be expanded to the size of supers.
    And introduce a outpost/base power score that tracks these upgrades.

3. Alliance zones, these extend the benefits of alliances if 2 or more players have bases within X number of map zone apart then they form an alliance zone ( this could be abit like culture in the newer CIV game on the PC.
    Possible perks
    Defence boosts, defence pool ( units and or commanders), time delay of attacks from close by enamy bases (teleported),
    For a more detailed list read my older posts.

4. New attacks.
    These can damage buildings in new ways and resource mines that we may be able to upgrade.
    This links to 2. For extras. Building can not only be destroyed they can be down graded by follow up attacks.
    Along with this new damage we can do I suggest a new system for rebuilds. We have a rebuild system that reflects the new damage the buildings rebuild auto but at 1-10% of the time each level would normaly take to build so the rebuild is not instant for the top level building that was level 15 but was damaged to level 1 also as a side effect of this new attack the resources the player recived from the building are effected as it level drops you still get 50% but only of the building current level. For more details read my older posts.

5. Cap protection system it's based on player level diffrence I suggest the 5 level rule as a max, or systems based on power scores the game tracks now, this does not block normal attacks just capture attacks. For more info see my other posts.

6. New training bases/buildings that Alliances can build that train commanders for players this goes hand in hand with either alliance bases which we have now or alliance zones I suggested. Players can after a zone gets to a set min size convert a base on the map within the alliance zone, to a training base this can be upgraded by the alliance with special buildings that can be upgraded by the alliance to make the base better for training commanders on. I suggest it can be turned into a shared base super in size, but each building can be upgraded maybe by an individual player and upgraded by that player and can be used by that player in different ways battle school which earns the players commander XP my suggestion is it costs some how maybe it cost resources like iron oil money a player can send a commander it stays their as long as the player wants slowly upgrading the commander or running battle sims every 30 min each sim costs more but earns a bit more XP if a player runs out of resources the commander is booted, or by the normal system players attack the building with units.

7. Alliance training bases that can be used to train star power viar special items dropped from the daily rewards system.
    This can slowly fix a poorly made commanders star power.

8. Spy's
    These are new units which can be dropped in successful scout missions.
    They give live Intell every 30 min to the player, they can share this Intell in multi ways post it into any chat they get options, post it to the alliance viar a new screen/ menu that tracks all live spy's. They drop Intell every 30 min. This can be seen by all players in the alliance.
    Killing spy's this can only be done if the base has units, it's then random chance the fewer the units the lower the chance. Lots of units high chance it's killed.

9. Encourage players to defend bases 8 does this but I thing we need carrot and stick.
    Systems that control damage are needed so players are less reluctant to leave units in bases. Auto flee system. I go into more detail in my old posts battle tweets based on player power or level diffrence this does not stop anyone attacking anyone else but puts limits on it. As I said see my other post for more details.

10. Fuel
    This is a badly used tactical resource.
    A.drop the current system where if you have no fuel you lose units...
    B. Create a new system that changes fuels effect on battles so if I have fuel and I am in positive fuel I use 100% of my units in attacks and defence battles.
    If I have fuel but am in negative production then a % of units do not fight in battles they show up but do not fire in battles this % is effected buy the level of negative your in if your using 200k fuel but making 100k you lose 25% while you have fuel stocks, after you fuel stock deplete you go down to 50% of units don't fight this turns fuel into a fantastic tactical resource for players to use.

My post which covers most of this

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...y-toes-back-in

If you number these 1 to 10 giving each a different number so Gree can see what you want the most.
    And Gree you can post and say something.....

Thanks for reading DD
    Last edited by Drifting death; 04-09-2016 at 03:09 AM.

Your vote post

1. condense the existing worlds.
    2. Unlock maps, allow mines zones to be upgraded. And bases to be expanded to the size of supers
    3. Alliance zones, these extend the benefits of alliances if 2 or more players have bases within it.
    4. New attacks.
    These can damage buildings in new ways
    5. Cap protection system it's based on player level diffrence I suggest the 5 level rule as a max, or systems based on power scores.
    6. New training bases/buildings that Alliances can build that train commanders for players
    7. Alliance training bases that can be used to train star power viar special items dropped from the daily rewards
    8. Spy's, These are new units which can be dropped in successful scout missions.
    9. Encourage players to defend bases 8 does this but I thing we need carrot and stick.
    10. Fuel
    This is a badly used tactical resource.
    A.drop the current system where if you have no fuel you lose units...
    B. Create a new system that changes fuels effect on battles.

vote post number each item from 1-10 giving each item a different score 1 is most important