Frontline war room tallinn goals - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frontline war room tallinn goals

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It takes around 8 hours and 20 minutes to regenerate 250 deploys and using gunners, you can deploy about 7M to 8M deploy points and with a 48 hour window, you are looking at about 35M to 48M points. And that is without using gold and depending on which node and so on.

And with the crappy reward boosts, not many people will be trying to spend gold.

Like levelhead pointed out, we are not all spending like the top 10 factions. Your heads need to be pulled out of whatever hole it is in and look around and listen to the players! Not sure how hard that is for GREEdy to do!?!?

And when you guys change how things are calculated without letting us know, we will never know the changes, as many will testify, we have no F'ING idea how to read minds and especially THE MINDS of GREEdy!
    Last edited by Rolinz; 04-09-2016 at 02:46 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    The first goal starting at 18m is definitely very high. This will come down considerably for tomorrow's event. I recognize this is not optimal and will fix it tonight. I apologize that I can't fix it for the current Frontline.

However I would like to point a couple things out:

1) The amount you earn is now based on the entire event, not just a single battle. So to leave the requirements anywhere near the original values would be incorrect, as well.
    2) The final goal requirements of War Room, Advanced, and Ultimate are based on actual deploy point totals achieved by players in Salto I & II (averaged). These were both 24 hour events.

Thank you for voicing your opinions. We will take a look at the requirements and make changes to ensure that Tallinn II is a much more enjoyable experience.
    So you are saying the "Average" points achieved in Salto 1&2 was 210m deploy points?
    What a CROCK OF S**T,what do you take us for?
    All this action has done is make most if not all goals unachievable for 90%+ of the players out there!
    You think that is fair?
    You think the ones that spend smaller amounts are even gonna bother now?
    Time to WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE,you've just killed this event for the majority of players INCLUDING many top10 teams.

Also if you cannot change today's goals that means ALL WRAPPERS are now out of the equation,meaning it's likely that those who planned to go for day1,day2 and battle capabilities may think twice about spending ANY GOLD.

Another Epic FAIL <------ that should be GREE's Tag Line.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Can't figure out how to post thread so I'll ask here game froze on data download like always uninstalled and tried to reinstall App Store won't download game been playing since game started any ideas thanks

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    The goal structure has changed up slightly for this Frontline. Rather than counting deploy points on a per war basis, the goals should now be cumulative over the course of the Frontline Event.

I like it!!! Much better this way. Thanks!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Lost account

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis k View Post
    Can't figure out how to post thread so I'll ask here game froze on data download like always uninstalled and tried to reinstall App Store won't download game been playing since game started any ideas thanks
    Dennis: you can try to post to President Hightower or Vile Lynn. You will need to give them your ID # and any other info you can provide. try posting a new thread with their names as the subject. They have helped me in the past.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Goal requirements have been updated for both Tallinn I & II.

See this post for details.