GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frontline war room tallinn goals

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Frontline war room tallinn goals

Are Frontline war room goals messed up!
    Goal 1/10 is score 18million points? REALLY.
    Can we get some input on this,got a be a mistake.
    Hobbsie

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    At least there's no pop ups now..lol

Development Team
    Post Count
    The goal structure has changed up slightly for this Frontline. Rather than counting deploy points on a per war basis, the goals should now be cumulative over the course of the Frontline Event.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    At least there's no pop ups now..lol
    Every cloud... Jay
    Hobbsie

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Great idea as of the pop up u never get anyway. But surly that's a little high for a 24hr event. Did GREE just pop that figure out of a hat lol. Goes something like this... Idiot coder: what figure shall I code in for FL. Tealady: dunno try 18 million sounds good. Idiot coder: well sounds good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    The goal structure has changed up slightly for this Frontline. Rather than counting deploy points on a per war basis, the goals should now be cumulative over the course of the Frontline Event.
    Changed up Slightly!!!!!
    Define Slightly,the first NORMAL goal is 18m,First Ultimate Goal is 31m,for a 24hr event!
    What is required for rest of Goals?
    Are you guys smoking something over in GREE land?
    Well at least that saved me some Gold and Time this Event,way to go Ruining another Event.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    • Lucy.
    • Football.
    • Charlie Brown.

----—-------------------
    • Donkey.
    • Stick with carrot tied to it.
    • Cart loaded with 1,000 pounds of rocks.
    • Carrot and stick paced 3 feet in front of Donkey.
    • Donkey thinks as he pulls cart he'll get to eat that tasty carrot.

-------------------------------
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 04-08-2016 at 08:16 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Road runner and wile e coyote. We are the coyote, always chasing, never catching.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wow. 18M for the first goal is pretty steep.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Last goal is 210 million points

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Slight increase? 10x the increase with 1 day less?

Are you sure it is not some idiot who added a zero by accident?

I am sure you will see a drop in participation this weekend from the majority of factions!

GEEdy will either keep the requirements high and realize in the end the "insane" reasoning behind their thinking or they will make changes once they see the drop in points in the first 24 hours.

Either way, great job on GREEdy for making this event easier to avoid or play less!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Slight increase? 10x the increase with 1 day less?

Are you sure it is not some idiot who added a zero by accident?

I am sure you will see a drop in participation this weekend from the majority of factions!

GEEdy will either keep the requirements high and realize in the end the "insane" reasoning behind their thinking or they will make changes once they see the drop in points in the first 24 hours.

Either way, great job on GREEdy for making this event easier to avoid or play less!
    Well I'm not doing the next FL that's for sure. 18 mill for a 1x aurora. Is it worth it. Not to say how many gunners needed to get that goal... I stand by my post above. GREE your in cookoo land. You fk up the recycle units and increase the goal beyond a 3 day event . my faction are skipping the WD as well as the next fl. GREE team need to start making this game fun not fk it's players off time and time again.

Development Team
    Post Count
    The first goal starting at 18m is definitely very high. This will come down considerably for tomorrow's event. I recognize this is not optimal and will fix it tonight. I apologize that I can't fix it for the current Frontline.

However I would like to point a couple things out:

1) The amount you earn is now based on the entire event, not just a single battle. So to leave the requirements anywhere near the original values would be incorrect, as well.
    2) The final goal requirements of War Room, Advanced, and Ultimate are based on actual deploy point totals achieved by players in Salto I & II (averaged). These were both 24 hour events.

Thank you for voicing your opinions. We will take a look at the requirements and make changes to ensure that Tallinn II is a much more enjoyable experience.

Post Count
    which shows Hightower that gree are complete waste the most that normal player can get IF 2 players boost multiplier is 8ish mil per 250 deploys, for Euro players who if they stayed up to kick off regen is 820 deploys if no wasted so max u can get is about 27mil per day,
    as want to hav chance at goals I didn't deploy last night so I let deploys regen while sleep with your free meant I was full about 0400 it's now 0800 so I've lost 4 hrs (120 deploy) so even the theoretically possible number is no way achievable
    please can you say thank you to all your senior managers and developers for screwing the game completely due to managers being incompetent, while I never spent a lot on it I have now freed up a lot more space on my phone, I thank you for trying to inform the forum of things but finding out due forum complaints 8 hrs after events start is just ignorant. Please feel free to ban and delete my profile
    Last edited by Rodimus; 04-10-2016 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The first goal starting at 18m is definitely very high. This will come down considerably for tomorrow's event. I recognize this is not optimal and will fix it tonight. I apologize that I can't fix it for the current Frontline.

However I would like to point a couple things out:

1) The amount you earn is now based on the entire event, not just a single battle. So to leave the requirements anywhere near the original values would be incorrect, as well.
    2) The final goal requirements of War Room, Advanced, and Ultimate are based on actual deploy point totals achieved by players in Salto I & II (averaged). These were both 24 hour events.

Thank you for voicing your opinions. We will take a look at the requirements and make changes to ensure that Tallinn II is a much more enjoyable experience.
    Thanks for the informaion. But please take into account the following facts. Not every faction are in the top 10. Not every faction has elite players. For the players that are just starting or even med level players have no chance in hell to get a goal. If the points continue over to day 2 then it might be fair if you lowered it. But i take it the points reset once the 2nd day begins. If this is the case, my faction has agreed to boycott the 24hr FL as it's not worth the time and effort to play as you only get peanuts for prizes.