Hightower what's the real deal?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hightower what's the real deal?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Hightower what's the real deal?

Hightower, I've noticed that you have been extremely active on the forum, even replying to some posters about specific tickets and that you've left notes for CS to address their issues. You've made what I would consider to be significant efforts in terms of keeping us informed regarding in game events and prizes. While all of that is great where I feel we are still lacking is information from you regarding the bugs and issues that continue to plague the game. I'm not talking about the valor thing either. People that exploited the recycle glitch ruined it for everyone and it's their fault we are in this situation. What I'm more specifically referring to are issues like the following:

1. Ghost NPCs still present
    2. Snowblind NPCs still present
    3. Game crashing still occurring
    4. Frontline goals not counting unless you deploy painfully slow which ultimately leads to your game crashing. I mean if I deploy 130 ships in 1 minute my points are my points. I shouldn't need to deploy them 7 at a time over a 10 minute period to allow all individual goals to register.
    5. Android stat issue
    6. Stats with commas in them on all screens that stats display on but especially when doing a pvp attack in WD
    7. Buying units, building walls, etc in realistic ways that match the way people play the game. Why do I need to buy 10,000 gunners by tapping 100 at a time every month? I get that new players might have a weaker economy than me but why can there be greater increments in how units are purchased or how walls are built?

I'm sure there are others but that should summarize what people have talked about the most over the longest period of time. With my last post you stated to submit tickets so that issues could be tracked which I have. I was even given 5 supply drops for the crashing during HCB and while that's a nice gesture it didn't fix anything. I'd really like to know more about what is being done to address the items noted above without being told to submit tickets. As I said they have been talked about enough that the awareness should be there on your side.

What's the estimated timeline for resolution of these things? Are they ranked in some sort of priority order? If so what is that ranking? What is prioritized above them if anything? Why are new things continually added while these bugs persist? I think we would all greatly appreciate more insight from your side on these issues so that we may set reasonable expectations for the game going forward.

As I said when I started this post your activity on the forum hasn't gone unnoticed. It is appreciated but I think providing more insight into issue resolution is a necessary next step for you to take so that players such as myself have a better understanding of the state of the game and our repeated comments and reports of bugs aren't going unnoticed. Thanks!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yea please get rid of the old targets !!

Banned
    Post Count
    With all due respect Ed, Gree caused the valor issues, not the players. The players only did what the Gree allowed.

In CC and KA, they allow you to manually input how many units u want to buy, anywhere from 1 to 999 units at a time. Now surely that can be implemented also in MW right?

Banned
    Post Count
    That would get f u c k e d up too. Don't give them ideas