I'm irrationally hoping that if I ask this time, someone from Gree will finally explain how they justify abruptly making changes mid-stream. I don't understand how they can release some game functionality, leave it in place for 18 hours or so, and then yank it before everyone has a chance to use it, too.

Seriously, I'm certain we'll battle a guild this cycle that has literally hundreds of free refills from those 18 hours, whereas my guild seems to have managed to collect a whopping 7. It calls the integrity of the game into serious question- when we lose, we can no longer think, 'hey, at least they spent cash to do it.' Instead we have to ask whether we could even afford to spend enough cash to compete with those that Gree arbitrarily allowed to grab free refills while preventing us from doing so.

It makes me not even want to fight this war. Why, Gree, why do you not give a flying f- about running this game fairly? You bent over backwards to change haste quests (without changing it in the middle, even) to accommodate complaints from a dozen non-US-time-zone players _who were only having to play by the same rules everyone was_, but you're perfectly happy to shrug about giving some guilds the equivalent of hundreds of dollars in free refills and telling all the others "sorry"?

Oops, I realize now you haven't and probably won't actually apologize.