Modern War 6.0 on iOS Fixed the missing boost display but Recycling still not working

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modern War 6.0 on iOS Fixed the missing boost display but Recycling still not working

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Question Modern War 6.0 on iOS Fixed the missing boost display but Recycling still not working

So I downloaded the latest version of Modern War from the Apple App Store, version 6.0.

It has fixed the missing display of the boosts associated with the Unit Rewards on the Goals sections.

But when recycling any unit, the cash and valor are capped and we are not getting the correct amount as shown before we confirm recycling.

I thought the latest update was supposed to fix both issues?

Development Team
    Post Count
    Version 6.0 is out and fixes the reward display. Version 6.0.1, which is coming soon, will have the recycling fix along with some other small fixes.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Version 6.0 is out and fixes the reward display. Version 6.0.1, which is coming soon, will have the recycling fix along with some other small fixes.
    Thank you Hightower for the fast response.

At least now we know we should wait for 1 more update.

Has the 6.01 been submitted to Apple yet or still in the process of being developed?

Just curious how much longer we will need to wait.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm not impacted, but I want to say that the recycling cap is server sided, changing the version of the client won't do shît

Development Team
    Post Count
    The client update 6.0.1 has been submitted and is awaiting approval by Apple.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How long does that usually take for Apple to approve, and then to roll out. Are you doing the same update for Android?

Banned
    Post Count
    This is what I do not understand. Gree can have a data push and f up the game but then needs to have apple approve a new version to fix. Makes no sense. Just have another data push you seem to have them everyday it seems and fix you selfs. Either that or you are giving Apple what you want fixed because you can not fix. Basically you don't know how to fix and you need Apple to fix it for you.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What about the money and valor that we didn't get when we did recycle.... will we be compensated for that??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Pellatt View Post
    How long does that usually take for Apple to approve, and then to roll out. Are you doing the same update for Android?
    Yes, when will Android get an update?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPT MICKY D View Post
    What about the money and valor that we didn't get when we did recycle.... will we be compensated for that??????????
    This should already have happened!

Post Count
    I never got any compensation from the cash and valor.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Question is, what way will they have found to shaft us over the valour you will get in the new update? I'm sure recycling will be fixed but don't be surprised if you don't get the cash/valour you are expecting.

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    The client update 6.0.1 has been submitted and is awaiting approval by Apple.
    Will this fix recycling?What is it fixing if not?
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I never got any compensation from the cash and valor.
    I also never received any compensation.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    This is what I do not understand. Gree can have a data push and f up the game but then needs to have apple approve a new version to fix. Makes no sense. Just have another data push you seem to have them everyday it seems and fix you selfs. Either that or you are giving Apple what you want fixed because you can not fix. Basically you don't know how to fix and you need Apple to fix it for you.
    Apple does not fix GREE's bug in their programming.

When they screw things up with a data push and cannot correct it with another data push, they have to use a MW update to fix the problems, hopefully the right way.

They submit the new update to Apple before it can go to the App Store because Apple checks it for malicious code before it goes to the App Store.

The process takes longer with Apple than with Android because they are more strict in the submission process.