Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
The top ten spend more time/money on the game than the rest of KA. Don't they deserve more bonuses that the rest?
But having different +Energy prizes in the different tiers would be a good thing. As long as it's + Energy and not +% Energy.
All I hear is let's build the player base, but that is the exact same crap that continues to alienate the player base. And you do not think players other than them spend money and time as much as they do? Do not believe it is just them, but Gree only listens to them. Been here a long time more than most in this forum, seen a lot of alienation to new players which is why the forum has gone south and why Gree is not growing their customer base. Along with the many issues within the game. When you start as a new player you have to spend a ton in order to be competitive which drives them away. Perfectly fine with top tier getting better prizes, but to have some parity the same reward with reduction should be provided to lower levels. Not talking about my stats in regards to this either, I am very comfortable because I have spent money and time in 4 years.