Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
Some glitches are specifically to take your money. They show a prize, you spend to get the prize, and they take them away. When folks ask to get their money back, they are told to send in tickets. The response to those tickets is "we are not authorized to give you anything".

Some glitches are true glitches, so when they get exploited, there is no action taken to remove the rewards.

If they don't take the health positions away, this theory will have proven to be correct.
We don't know if it was a glitch and whether it was or not I think GREE should just accept it and take no further action.
Some would have taken advantage...some may not have done,it is what it is.
Unfortunately I didn't get the chance as I was working but I would have crafted these potions if I got a chance,there has been many times it has swung the other way and events finished early,or guilds have lost placing unable to declare in last hour of war,or prizes are changed after you win them ETC,ETC,ETC....
TO Remove items EARNED would be hypocritical and would have many implications such as:
Used energy
XP gained
Used energy refills
Gems bought for those energy refills

This would create many tickets and even complaints to Apple about money spend and Bait and Switch tactics by GREE.
GREE HASNT EVEN SAID IT WAS AN ERROR,all quests are affected by time zones,it's no different then euros missing speed goals.

I say if you managed to get a few potions while it was live,good for you.
If you didn't(like me) suck it up and move on,it will all balance very quickly and maybe that quest is just around the corner for ALL.