What is a Star Shard, and how do we get them? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is a Star Shard, and how do we get them?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ok, GREE. Are you now going to take away the battle health that folks got by using an obvious error?

You have set the precedent.

Post Count
    How about the "increased stat" items that we paid for, then gree realized they stuffed up then changed, WITHOUT REFUNDING cash

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That's exactly what I'm referring to.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No changes should be made - it's less than 24 hours before war - to many potential issues could come up. Let it go is my thoughts

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rutty View Post
    Have a look in the Dwarven Mine - there's a little dragon flying around called a Star Shard Guardian.

Kill this. Repeatedly! Shards will emerge in a profligate manner
    You'd think you'd have a better idea of what to post in this forum with 170 posts.. guess not -_-

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Debonair View Post
    No changes should be made - it's less than 24 hours before war - to many potential issues could come up. Let it go is my thoughts
    But see, they already made a change, like 29 hours before the war, by removing this. If they do nothing more, this war WILL be unfair. They can't make it worse than it already is- even if they can't make anyone else happy, they could at least change who is mad about it.

Post Count

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by stooper View Post
    How about the "increased stat" items that we paid for, then gree realized they stuffed up then changed, WITHOUT REFUNDING cash
    I'm sorry that this post caused you grief gree, please except my humble apologies ( would of inserted pic of infringement notice but couldn't)
    Stooper

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Was this quest really a GREE error? I knew not of its start time, but it did end at 6pm dead uk time. Could it have been an 18 hour quest (or more) and was there for those of us who spotted it? Please don't all shout at me. I'm simply offering another alternative. It's not a quest that GREE would run for days because it would inhibit spending real money, but maybe GREE put it there for us to figure out. Not saying that I necessarily agree with it, but just asking the question, that's all.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, that would have made it 19 hours- definitely an odd number to pick- and I don't think it was done on the hour. More like 5 after if my chat logs are any indication

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just trying to be helpful - guess it's too much to assume that a change like that was done on purpose.

At least they haven't discovered the bug where if your game crashes you get some nice duplicated units

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostpocket View Post
    but it did end at 6pm dead uk time.
    6pm UK is 10am in California. They probably just got to work and shut it down'

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rutty View Post
    Just trying to be helpful - guess it's too much to assume that a change like that was done on purpose.

At least they haven't discovered the bug where if your game crashes you get some nice duplicated units
    Rutty, you did well, by exposing the loophole you gave everyone a chance to take advantage of it, not only a few insiders. My guess is that it was some kind and of beta-testing for an upcoming event that got public.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    GREEdy read this thread and right away made a data push to take them off the craft shop
    This proves that...
    1. Gree reads this forum very regularly. (but will only respond if it's in their interest to do so)
    2. Gree can fix things very fast. (but will only fix things that are in their advantage and not the players')

Some glitches are in the game for months now and still not fixed... because they only disadvantage us, not them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    This proves that...
    1. Gree reads this forum very regularly. (but will only respond if it's in their interest to do so)
    2. Gree can fix things very fast. (but will only fix things that are in their advantage and not the players')

Some glitches are in the game for months now and still not fixed... because they only disadvantage us, not them.
    If this whole thing was in error, then it should be removed in whole. However all the glitches should have the same standard that many of us have posted on this forum. Additionally Gree should provide a response to all of us regarding this error and a list of all issues on what they are doing with them and a timeline with dates they will be fixed. We are still waiting for our skill points to be fixed in which 3/30 it was supposed to, but now is silent from Gree with it not being fixed. Gree that is one example, you have to do some explaining on many of these types of issues. Stop selecting what to respond to and show us support by responding to all of our posted issues.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Some glitches are specifically to take your money. They show a prize, you spend to get the prize, and they take them away. When folks ask to get their money back, they are told to send in tickets. The response to those tickets is "we are not authorized to give you anything".

Some glitches are true glitches, so when they get exploited, there is no action taken to remove the rewards.

If they don't take the health positions away, this theory will have proven to be correct.