Grees latest mistakes, pls add

Gree removed my post after 15 minutes ( guess hte truth hurts ) so here a censored version

Well, we all know Gree, they produce faulty stuff, but now it is getting hilarious, ridiculous, embarassing
    Do not hesitate to add your "gaming ëxperience" so maybe we wake up these "not so clever people" ( censored )

Let me start with todays embarasments

Its called Data Discs, but you get Serums, and no rewards for the ltm missions, ..because.... yep.....SERUMS DONT COUNT!!!!OMG, lololol
    And it still shows; "complete all missions in time to win a commander that can reach LEVEL 100!!!!!"hahahahaha, serious? a 100 comm? wow, i want one...badly

The event itself is glitched, leaderboard shows players with 103/ 94 items/discs/serums/alien seeds, whatever.
    Players in bubbles have 14-22 items.

Today they even ruined the store. game freezes when trying to buy a package.

THIS IS ONLY TODAY FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!........ONE DAY>>>24 hours, and i didnt even mention the "normal "issues like LAAAAAAGGGG, build and traveltime dont match with screen or templates, competitive element is gone cause rewards are almost similar, 8 pop ups at start that nobody wants to see, my god.

I can make an endless list, but im pretty sure you can too, so....add your stuff here.
    Lets see what happens, maybe they stop giving eachother"happiness"( censored ) and start fixing this trashpile ( censored) they call a game.

Since im a giver 2 FREE gifts GREE, yeah yeah, im a nice guy, i know, keep the flowers

1 scouts shouldnt give a red dot to the guy thats being scouted, they are stealthy, remember.
    this is like > HEY!!!! I SAW YOU!!! you think reconaissance missions work that way? uhh nope
    i know you can make this happen cause during a glitch about a year ago this was the case for several days.
    all you gotta do is rehire the same guy( censored ) , and let him do his uhh "magic"

2 end the jeeping during Holdout, simply by rewarding more points if more uv is in the stronghold during a certain time, not only a jeep.

kind regards

Hi if that's censored I can see why they pulled your first post lol.
    I agree game bugs are far more frequent and lag is terrible the lag in holdout was unbelievable.

Attention to detail Gree it's allways been King and always will be.
    Avoid silly errors like dropping the wrong stuff.
    I also am very suspicious about rankings I am getting now I just got my first data disc and I got a ranking of 100,008 now that could be true but it looks more like you added 100,000 like an invoice book that starts with a 6 figure sum.....
    Like your trying to create the look of lots of players playing........

Now I can see why your doing that Gree so if it's true it's understandable, but I and other players have been telling you for more than a year that player numbers are falling and what you needed to do about it.

But the best thing you can do now Gree is get active on the forum and Facebook talk about what your planning to do to fix these problems engage with players give hope to players fixes are on the way. Silence now is your biggest enamy players thinking of quitting are looking for hope you Gree have to create that hope they don't need dates for when this stuff is dropping just that your working on it and what your working on.
    Players are chatting on world chat saying what I am telling you in my posts, they want to fight new players that are in other worlds, now my suggestions do that but, if you have a plan now is the time to share it get feed back from players before you add it, this game has been run by you Gree and I always have felt your detached from your users and I use the forum.......

The fact you only rarely credit players and forum or Facebook users for their feed back the fact dialog seems to be like we have an absent landlord and we are living in a house that's falling down as tenants at some point will stop paying rent and move out.

I happily click adverts in most of the games I play because they give me reason to do so
    The new walking dead game has lots of adverts and I must click 6-8 a day and I only drop into the game a few times a day.... But their all my choice because I want the rewards they give.

I have often suggested advanced interface options for players for factories and other managements options that would have players jumping at the chance to use so east fix add that make it an advert click unlocks it for a set time or gold unlocks it for longer click 5 adverts it unlocks it for longer....
    Click adverts and you drop these new shop items we can earn in campaigns......
    It was recently talked about that only a very small % of players spend more than a few $ /£ a month on games as players.
    I for one don't spend over £2 on any one game per month but I click hundreds of adverts. And the times I do spend are on games that offer fair games and that offer great deals of £2 and less and the games are geared to not allow spenders to ruin non spenders games, I spend zero on games that allow spenders to ruin non spenders games. I only advert click in them (your games one I will only advert click in).

As for this thread they have every right to be angry and rant on the forum about it.